Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
I've said it in the detailing thread a couple of times. I'm a fan of Bowdens but their snow foam isn't one of their better products. I getter thicker longer lasting foam that also cleans better using Meguiars soft wash gel.
Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
How did you go with the incorrect splash guards? I ordered a set of front and a set of rears, exactly the same problem, 2 sets of rears even though the 2 boxes were labeled front & rear respectively. They obviously have a shipment of incorrectly labeled rear splash guards.:paddle:

Checked them very carefully and the fronts on their web site are nothing like the ones supplied.

I haven't contacted them yet but I noticed you didn't get a reply. I hope you didn't reorder or you might just get the same again.

Looked at their web site and they offer all kinds of return options at their expense for faulty or incorrect orders, unless you are international. The returns page says: For international orders shipping outside of the United States, PR, GU, VI, APO/FPO, or Canada – All sales are final for international orders and no returns are allowed. Surely they can't just wash their hands of their mistakes.

Anyone else had any experience with American Muscle?
I must say the products themselves are great. Full marks to MMD for producing them. Not too big and fit perfectly.

Now to see how we go with American Muscle. I have filed my complaint. Hopefully they will just send the correct ones asap.
mud flaps.jpg

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Hey Graeme or MaxQ

If either of you want to sell your spare rear mudflaps please let me know
I'll keep it in mind [MENTION=23604]Dizzy59[/MENTION]. I just need to see what they want to do with them first. They might want them sent back.

How did you go [MENTION=19703]MaxQ[/MENTION]?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Just got some new rears. ....Michelin pilot super sports
...wow what a difference...:headbang::thumbsup:

IMG_20171211_154950.jpg

IMG_20171211_154845.jpg

Last edited:

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
I must say the products themselves are great. Full marks to MMD for producing them. Not too big and fit perfectly.

Now to see how we go with American Muscle. I have filed my complaint. Hopefully they will just send the correct ones asap.
I had the same issue with the same mud flaps contacted American muscle
via email....still waiting for a response, could not be bothered dealing with them again if this is there customer service. I did order just the front again
see what turns up later in the week.
They are the best ones for the 550 IMO
(the second set of rears are spoken for at this stage.)

Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
I had the same issue with the same mud flaps contacted American muscle
via email....still waiting for a response, could not be bothered dealing with them again if this is there customer service. I did order just the front again
see what turns up later in the week.
They are the best ones for the 550 IMO
(the second set of rears are spoken for at this stage.)
Hey @MaxQ I think you should try to contact them again. I got a response from them asking for more details and I have just sent what they wanted.

They also said "I am sorry to hear that you received a wrong item! It was believed that this issue was resolved previously."

Sounds like they are well aware of a batch of mislabelled rear mud flaps.

I'll let you know what happens.

Yes, they are the best looking. A real OEM look.

Last edited:

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Hey @MaxQ I think you should try to contact them again. I got a response from them asking for more details and I have just sent what they wanted.

They also said "I am sorry to hear that you received a wrong item! It was believed that this issue was resolved previously."

Sounds like they are well aware of a batch of mislabelled rear mud flaps.

I'll let you know what happens.

Yes, they are the best looking. A real OEM look.
Well American Muscle have done the right thing and very quickly too. They said that because of their international shipping system they can't just re-ship the item. They have processed a refund for the incorrect products and I can just reorder.

They also said: "We receive many orders for these items and haven't had any issues since the beginning of November therefore this appears to be a one-off."

Let me know how you go with your new order [MENTION=19703]MaxQ[/MENTION] and I will order again as well.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Well American Muscle have done the right thing and very quickly too. They said that because of their international shipping system they can't just re-ship the item. They have processed a refund for the incorrect products and I can just reorder.

They also said: "We receive many orders for these items and haven't had any issues since the beginning of November therefore this appears to be a one-off."

Let me know how you go with your new order @MaxQ and I will order again as well.
Thanks Graham for the feed back, the new order turned up at my brothers yesterday but i wont get a chance to check them out until I get over to his place later next week.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Just got some new rears. ....Michelin pilot super sports
...wow what a difference...:headbang::thumbsup:

IMG_20171211_154950.jpg

IMG_20171211_154845.jpg
Are they a great fit mate? For stock wheels ie .?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course

Sponsored

Maaaark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2016 Mustang GT Fastback Manual
I recently had the Stage 2 Streetfighter power package fitted (full exhaust, cold air intake, tune) and I'm loving the new sound, gets even more looks now :headbang:

After the mods it put down 298kW at the wheels, which I'm more than happy with :D

I also got lowered springs for a meaner stance :cool:

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
^^^ pictures please

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT

Let me know how you go with your new order @MaxQ and I will order again as well.
Hi Graham,
I received the correct front ones this time, looks like the contents were inspected before being sent as the box had been re tapped.

fitted them yesterday all good

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
MVIMG_20171220_191749.jpg

New Roush Side Scoops!
Sponsored