RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Passenger side 2.5-3" adapter sheared off. PM sent to local Corsa rep earlier today and waiting to hear about the results.

Update: within one business day, received a return PM and was put in touch with a guy at Corsa who will work on shipping me replacement parts. Awesome customer service!
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That stinks man. I would not weld, I would talk to Corsa. I agree that is huge $ for that to happen.
I'm gonna send the local rep a PM. I'm not the kind of guy to bad mouth a company, because the kit is great, but this is really disappointing.

Now I know what drone is like, Christ.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Before you do anything else, speak to Corsa first. Hopefully, they can resolve this issue for you.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sorry man. I am sure they will take care of this for you.

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I figure the will just send you a new adapter but you can't drive your car until it arrives, I'd just have a local shop fix it and have the company reimburse you for the cost of the adapter which should cover the cost of repair and your time.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Weld and fix asap but Corsa should absolutely replace the part.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I just went to longtubes with a performance connect. So if you need those I can give them to you for shipping cost. Just PM me if you need em.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
If you registered your product when you initially received it, then you are eligible for Corsa's warranty. Give them a call.

Sponsored

2015MagneticGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Comp Orange
Mine comes in the mail tuesday, im sure the rep here will take care of you. Very good guys over there. I don't imagine this happens often either. Goodluck!

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Sean,

I just had this same thing happen to me on the pass. side with the flex pipe. Send Shawn a message and he will take care of you. He sent me two new replacements in about 2 days that are MUCH more heavy on the welds.

Easiest way to install the new ones is to just unbolt the band clamps on both as well as both hangar brackets and slide the exhaust back and down a little (rest on a trans jack if you have a lift) and you can get right to it. Corsa should take care of you no problem.

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
If this is a known issue, I would like a better adapter to avoid this issue. I would hate to go through this after installing.

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
bad vibration in exhaust?
It was running perfectly fine until the pipe sheared. Now you can hear the pipes rattling at low speeds and under any kind of heavy throttle.

If you registered your product when you initially received it, then you are eligible for Corsa's warranty. Give them a call.
I don't believe I've done that, but I feel like this should be replaced free of charge without applying for the warranty. I haven't even had it on for six months.

Mine comes in the mail tuesday, im sure the rep here will take care of you. Very good guys over there. I don't imagine this happens often either. Goodluck!
They've been great so far. I even got a Corsa shirt sent to me for posting a positive write up after my install.
Sean,

I just had this same thing happen to me on the pass. side with the flex pipe. Send Shawn a message and he will take care of you. He sent me two new replacements in about 2 days that are MUCH more heavy on the welds.

Easiest way to install the new ones is to just unbolt the band clamps on both as well as both hangar brackets and slide the exhaust back and down a little (rest on a trans jack if you have a lift) and you can get right to it. Corsa should take care of you no problem.
Very glad to hear this! That's exactly what happened to me; you can see that it tore along the weld and it's on the passenger side only. I'll take your advice, much appreciated bud. Just waiting to hear back from Shawn.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I doubt it's common issue. I just got my Corsa catback Friday just now need to install it
Sponsored