• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Do you have any PURPLE !!?? - It's the color for Pancreatic Cancer - and I would like to honor my Mom who is fighting the horible disease.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Do you have any PURPLE !!?? - It's the color for Pancreatic Cancer - and I would like to honor my Mom who is fighting the horible disease.
Not currently. I tried ice blue and red together, thought they might make a good purple, but it was still too red - raspberry. Dark blue and red was way too dark. Also, every layer of vinyl transparency diffuses and darkens the light a bit.

Maybe after I sell enough to cover all the vinyl purchased so far. I'll keep an eye out for sample vinyl, maybe I can make a one-off.

Best to you and your mom by the way.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I added these to the overlay orders, to show where and how to install the overlays.
IMG_8833.JPG

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

d-fault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350Z
In the front of the grille there's this pony/horse emblem. I meant if you can make stickers/vinyls/overlays in the same colors as the projector overlays are?

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
In the front of the grille there's this pony/horse emblem. I meant if you can make stickers/vinyls/overlays in the same colors as the projector overlays are?
Like as in a vinyl wrap? No, that requires a more hands-on approach and a heat gun and more talent than I have. ;)

Plus, I don't have an extra pony to work with to try this out, and can't seem to find them to buy.

Sorry. I went the plastidip route for mine.

Sleepcakez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Good looks Zombie. I appreciate you making this stuff available. Will be ordering when I get back to the states and have Mustang in hand.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
..and I *JUST* made the mail dude in time. :)

On "vacation" this week, so plenty of time to get these out to those who order.

Good looks Zombie. I appreciate you making this stuff available. Will be ordering when I get back to the states and have Mustang in hand.
Cool. 2 zombies, no waiting. ;)

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
I can't seem to find the ponies either. Some are telling me that they are the same pony as the '14, but i can not independently verify this. the dimensions are the same, but i have not been able to get down and see if the posts in the back are the same.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Awesome work Zombie, throw these up on ebay too, I hope you can retire and collect the dough. :D

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I can't seem to find the ponies either. Some are telling me that they are the same pony as the '14, but i can not independently verify this. the dimensions are the same, but i have not been able to get down and see if the posts in the back are the same.
I could swear that they were different sizes, the '15 being larger. I had a cover on my '11, but when I started to take it off for trade-in, it looked like it was going to break so I left it on.

If they are the same dimensions I will promptly kick myself for using plastidip on it. lol

Awesome work Zombie, throw these up on ebay too, I hope you can retire and collect the dough. :D
Thanks, although I am not sure I have enough time to deal with all the eBay fun for something with such low margins. :D

bravoecho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT HN 400A
Congrats on everything Zombie. Your input and contributions to this community are simply stellar! Looking forward to "greening up" my HN S550. Carry on, Sir.

DarkHorse850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6-spd DIB
Zombie this is awesome. I'll be placing an order soon. Count on it..!!