OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Installed the stalker wing this morning. Fitment ehhhh could be better. The end pieces fit well. The center part that goes over the trunk is the issue. Doesn't sit flush and being that it mounts with double sided tape the ends keep popping off. The tape is a terrible idea and I'm just waiting for it to fly off on the freeway. Most annoying part is they don't even supply enough tape!! Wtf??

Anyways I will be gluing this wing down to the trunk so it's permanent.
We have installed many Stalker wings here at our shop, including the Stalker car featured on this thread. The owner of that car has taken his car down the drag strip numerous times and never had any issues with the wing flying off. Since the wing is polyurethane, it needs to expand and contract with the temperature so gluing the wing to the trunk lid will cause an issue. Please email me pictures to at [email protected] so we can resolve this issue. If there was a mistake packaging the tape, I will be more than happy sending you the correct amount of tape you need.

DeadLoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
I should have stated that the spoiler looks awesome. Love the design. Thanks for making it.

I'm sure everything installed at cervinis comes out perfect. Wouldn't expect any less. Mine also came with an extrusion of plastic along the backside of the wing. About a half inch that needed to be removed and sanded smooth. That alone took a couple hours to fix.

In the end. This wing takes a lot of prep, paint and installation time. You have 5 pieces to work with. Might not be for everyone. But it does look great and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Just need to re-mount the center section. Not a big deal... I hope.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
im looking forward to getting one painted. i may just pay a shop to put it on. is there anyway to put two screws to give peace of mind? i installed my roush spoiler that way. it had two pre drilled holes.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
At this time we are aiming for a late Fall release on the Stalker front conversion kit.
Is there any information regarding the install? Bumper removal, cutting, etc?

I've been holding out for this piece for quite a while now, would love any info! Thank you! :headbang:

Sponsored

alsmith_54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Is there any information regarding the install? Bumper removal, cutting, etc?

I've been holding out for this piece for quite a while now, would love any info! Thank you! :headbang:

I'd also like to know more info. And will it work with Adaptive Cruise Control?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=19896]Zach_Cervinis[/MENTION] any update on these (particularly the front)? At the start you said 10-12 weeks which would have been early September then you said late fall which we're just about done with now...

I'm interested in seeing these out there on some different color cars!

jed_the_blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 GT mustang
Maaan..purchased the Stalker hood and air duct on November 24. Ordered it painted. Knew it would take some time but when I emailed cervini folks they said maybe 4-6 weeks plus shipping time. :( Zach..help!!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
[MENTION=19896]Zach_Cervinis[/MENTION] any update on these (particularly the front)? At the start you said 10-12 weeks which would have been early September then you said late fall which we're just about done with now...

I'm interested in seeing these out there on some different color cars!
I just called a week or 2 ago and they said the front chin spoiler should be in January. I wouldn't look for it early January because of the holidays, probably close to the end of the month.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Maaan..purchased the Stalker hood and air duct on November 24. Ordered it painted. Knew it would take some time but when I emailed cervini folks they said maybe 4-6 weeks plus shipping time. :( Zach..help!!
It takes a while to do it right. They paint to order and it takes time. they don't have painted parts sitting around. since they opened their new paint shop I thought it was a little faster. Maybe the extra lead time was because of the holidays? Either way, it's best to call them, their customer service is very good.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info jbailer!
[MENTION=22346]jed_the_blade[/MENTION] another part could be letting the paint sit for a few days/week so it doesn't get messed up during shipping.

jed_the_blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 GT mustang
Thanks [MENTION=28654]Nagare[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15518]jbailer[/MENTION]:thumbsup:
Still sucks. Ordered front bumper (painted) from A company that was gonna drop ship from Roush, had it in less than a week. You’d think with people ordering for the holidays they might speed up the process a little. Oh well just have to wait it out I guess. :(:tsk:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Roush is just a lil tad bigger so they probably keep some stock on hand of each one (except Ingot apparently, guy in a local FB group had his order cancelled because they don't have any).

HypeBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Auto
Still waiting for that front conversion kit, I love that bumper!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I just want it out to start seeing it on other colors. It works well on the yellow, but I don't know how it'll really work on stuff like the blues.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.