Sponsored

Ordered on 6-9-18

djdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoVert
Anyone have an idea when I’ll get my car ? I’m hoping I can get the Labor Day discount.

Ordered a 19 eco boost convertible
Sponsored

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
I ordered about a couple weeks after you I think. But I really thought any “Labor Day discount”, if any, would be for the leftover ‘18s, not our new ‘19s. I really hope I’m wrong, but the “Memorial Day” sales didn’t seem to give anything.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I ordered about a couple weeks after you I think. But I really thought any “Labor Day discount”, if any, would be for the leftover ‘18s, not our new ‘19s. I really hope I’m wrong, but the “Memorial Day” sales didn’t seem to give anything.
I'm thinking your math may be off. I ordered on 6/9 as well, that was last week, a couple weeks after that is next week.

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Look at the order sticky thread. FWIW, I ordered 4/11, VIN received, scheduled for build week of July 30, tentative delivery Sept 10

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
I'm thinking your math may be off. I ordered on 6/9 as well, that was last week, a couple weeks after that is next week.
Yep, I misread the post. Thought it said 5/9, not 6/9

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
LOL, I gotta admit it, I reread your post a handful of times trying to figure it out. I guess were all a little anxious trying to find any clue as to how long we'll be waiting.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Look at the order sticky thread. FWIW, I ordered 4/11, VIN received, scheduled for build week of July 30, tentative delivery Sept 10
Did you order a Bullitt? My dealership today told me that only Bullitt vins are currently going out? I ordered a 19 GT slightly before you did.

jbcoors24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Vert
Ordered the wife's 19 GT vert back on 5/10/2018...just got the vin today...fwiw

Rob Skully

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
we ordered near end of April ... got VIN a week ago ... scheduled to be built 7/19
Rob ...

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
getting there
From what I've been seeing cars are being produced (completed) 8 or 9 days after in order processing is completed. Delivery 3-4 weeks after that.

Sun-shine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Salesman told me today that Ford notified dealership that my order is delayed due to MagneRide. I can either drop MagneRide and it will be built ASAP. Or I can wait for MageneRide with no known build estimate. This is the eighth week since order. Anyone hearing this?

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Salesman told me today that Ford notified dealership that my order is delayed due to MagneRide. I can either drop MagneRide and it will be built ASAP. Or I can wait for MageneRide with no known build estimate. This is the eighth week since order. Anyone hearing this?
This can happen with MagneRide orders. This is the reason i left it off, when i ordered my 2018 GT

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I have been dealing with this since February. It got so bad that I had to cancel my order in UT and try a dealership in NV. I ordered my 19 on the 8th of May and yet I still don't have a Vin. Current dealership hasn't told me I am back on constraint yet but it is beginning to look that way.

Good luck. You may be waiting a while.
Sponsored