Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Does anyone know a source that will be live blog/vlog the event? I have to go to a dinner for my brothers birthday that evening so I cant be glued to a PC, but I can be glued to a phone. :-)
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Right now our best shot is Bullitt--per his earlier posts he will be there with a DSLR and Phone/Camera for near instant posting (if he can).

If only we had the old Speedvision/Speed Channel.... they did a few live events with Ford.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Right now our best shot is Bullitt--per his earlier posts he will be there with a DSLR and Phone/Camera for near instant posting (if he can).

If only we had the old Speedvision/Speed Channel.... they did a few live events with Ford.
Yeah, I assume he's going to be busy w/ his camera/taking notes. He'll probably have a quick video after knowing how fast he is.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah, I assume he's going to be busy w/ his camera/taking notes. He'll probably have a quick video after knowing how fast he is.
Yeah I'll be posting pics here as quickly as I can. My phone pics I'll also be posting to my instagram @ mattmaranmotoring

Video will probably be posted 2 hours after the event. I won't be live streaming because it kills the phone battery and wifi/cell reception is just about worthless with hundreds of journalists all in the same room trying to use the same cell tower at the same time. Getting a few pictures to upload during the reveal will be challenging enough haha.

I'm sure Ford will do a live stream of their presentation though, they usually do.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Yeah I'll be posting pics here as quickly as I can. My phone pics I'll also be posting to my instagram @ mattmaranmotoring

Video will probably be posted 2 hours after the event. I won't be live streaming because it kills the phone battery and wifi/cell reception is just about worthless with hundreds of journalists all in the same room trying to use the same cell tower at the same time. Getting a few pictures to upload during the reveal will be challenging enough haha.

I'm sure Ford will do a live stream of their presentation though, they usually do.
There goes this months data plan. :cheers:

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
1 week 90min to go. It's gonna be a loooong week.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Some mentions recently that the Bullitt event might be the day before (13th) offsite to a select few that get invites, leaving the Detroit press conference just for the GT500. Really hope that’s not the case, I wanna be there for the reveal!

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
A 2018 Bullitt ! I may just become a first time buyer. Now we need to figure the HP it will have. 475 HP would be great. 480 HP would be better.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Some mentions recently that the Bullitt event might be the day before (13th) offsite to a select few that get invites, leaving the Detroit press conference just for the GT500. Really hope that’s not the case, I wanna be there for the reveal!
Hang on.....successful and popular Youtuber that goes by the name of Bullitt on Mustang forums AND is waiting (impatiently!) to buy an '18/'19 Bullitt from his dealer........where's YOUR invite? :shrug::confused::tsk:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hang on.....successful and popular Youtuber that goes by the name of Bullitt on Mustang forums AND is waiting (impatiently!) to buy an '18/'19 Bullitt from his dealer........where's YOUR invite? :shrug::confused::tsk:
Ford has never shown me any love unfortunately. Maybe that will change someday but I'm not holding my breath. :kickrock:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Ford has never shown me any love unfortunately. Maybe that will change someday but I'm not holding my breath. :kickrock:
Ford doesn't seem to give a lot of the youtubers much love, they do seem to like SavageGeese though. He got a few nice press cars and track days out of them.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT