The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It’ll be fine 100 miles at 100 miles an hour wouldn’t even touch one of these motors, even when new:D

There’s a school of thought that running cars in to gently, causes bore glazing and poor performance later on.
100 miles of drifting or track use however, may have :lol:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, shadow black.
Hi guys quick question how do you know if a car has sync2 or sync3? The car i am collecting says it has sync2 but i thought all cars with the antenna block on the roof near the rear window means it has sync3?

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Ask them to take a photo of the load-up screen

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve called the dealer and he said it has sunc3 but the other advert says sync2 which I only just noticed!

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Agree ^^^ it's a Sync 3.

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys!! Mind is at rest now lol.

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I finally picked up my Mustang on Wednesday and I have to say the car drives much better than I was expecting, the handling and whole feel of the car is fantastic. I'm taking it steady for the first few hundred miles or so but I can feel the torque difference compared to my zed already. When the weather is good enough I will get some pictures up!

Sponsored

ian2144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT grabber blue/black roof
So I finally picked up my Mustang on Wednesday and I have to say the car drives much better than I was expecting, the handling and whole feel of the car is fantastic. I'm taking it steady for the first few hundred miles or so but I can feel the torque difference compared to my zed already. When the weather is good enough I will get some pictures up!
Glad your enjoying your new Mustang. I’m hanging on for an 18 plate, roll on next month.

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad your enjoying your new Mustang. I’m hanging on for an 18 plate, roll on next month.
I don't blame you mate, I'm to impatient to wait and had no means of getting myself about :lol:

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Ian..by the time they prep it..(IF its a brand new one) That takes then 2 weeks. Tell them you want it 1st March registered..and pick it up then..

Thats what i did.. picked it up 2nd jan, so at least 2018.. I didnt want to miss out on my colour choice etc., ;)

ian2144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT grabber blue/black roof
Ian..by the time they prep it..(IF its a brand new one) That takes then 2 weeks. Tell them you want it 1st March registered..and pick it up then..

Thats what i did.. picked it up 2nd jan, so at least 2018.. I didnt want to miss out on my colour choice etc., ;)
Due to a combination of things and my nearest dealer 80 miles away in Inverness. It’s going to be the beginning of March before I can do something about it, I’ve never done a deal for a car over the phone, but that’s just me.
So probably 1st April, less chance of grit & salt on the road by then....

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Due to a combination of things and my nearest dealer 80 miles away in Inverness. It’s going to be the beginning of March before I can do something about it, I’ve never done a deal for a car over the phone, but that’s just me.
So probably 1st April, less chance of grit & salt on the road by then....
I trained it up and then drove back..130 miles from me
Go to whoever gives you the best deal if i were you..within reason..

Get onto CarWow.. all done by email and dead easy..
Sponsored