Sponsored

AmericanMuscle to Host 10th Annual Mustang Show on June 16, 2018

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
IDK if it was last year or the year before but it was about 95*and i vowed to never go again...the date change is a welcomed one.

I'll be there.
i agree it was brutal that year. i skipped last year because of rain.
Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Does AM Corp have enough pull in trying to get the original Steve McQueen Bullitt over to their show? THAT would be killer if it was a possibility, but my guess is that vehicle is on almost permanent display with Ford...
If Carlisle Events cant get the car at their show (hopefully the car is at Carlisle), i highly doubt AM can...I believe the original Bullitt is going on a year long tour with stops at Concours D'elegance shows, and AM Show is definitely not that type of show :)

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If Carlisle Events cant get the car at their show (hopefully the car is at Carlisle), i highly doubt AM can...I believe the original Bullitt is going on a year long tour with stops at Concours D'elegance shows, and AM Show is definitely not that type of show :)
This is the truth. The Ford Nationals @ Carlisle is one of the biggest Ford and mustang shows in the Northeast. If they can't get a certain car. Then most of the Smaller shows won't have a chance either.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
While last years AM wasn't bad heat wise the rest have been a sweat fest because of the humidity. June can be hot, but usually not as humid as August. I'm registered in the VIP section so I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Note to Ford Performance that AM 2018 and/or Ford Nationals in Carlisle would make for a great event to show off the GT500 in public for the first time.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Note to Ford Performance that AM 2018 and/or Ford Nationals in Carlisle would make for a great event to show off the GT500 in public for the first time.
That would be nice, but doubt it will happen. The Bullitt will probably be at both the Carlisle - since there is a 50th Anniversary Celebration of Bullitt happening - and the AM Show.

Ford will probably save the GT500 for the LA Auto Show in November or next years Detroit Auto Show

Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe we should all ignore this like they ignore this forum. Would be nice to have Alex or Will back...

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
just got my ticket. will be my 3rd year in a row attending. this year I will be taking my new whippled race red 16 gt :) see ya'll there!

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress