BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys,
I've been running 2.5 inch diameter X-Pipe and Muffler Delete setup for 15k miles and although I love the raw sound it's time to move on. A friend was recently rear-ended and was considering scraping his Corsa Extreme Cat-Back. I picked it up and with the help of some friends brought her back to life for very little money. Watch the video below and follow along :)

[ame]

Overall impressions, this exhaust is perfect for the S550. Great volume, great tone, zero drone. The best of the best :ford:

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Team Corsa FTW! :first:

Looks like you got a steal of a deal, not too much work to get it fixed.

Enjoy!

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
Did you end up buying another tip to replace the damaged one? I ended up buying the axleback portion of a Corsa setup without the X and without tips and made my own tips for it. I was debating on hunting some Corsa tips down but they are super pricey! Good job and hell of a score!

Matt

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I did good at $900 and a six hour round trip to pick it up. LOL

Vids don't do the Xtreme justice.

OP
OP
BlackBoostedStang

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Did you end up buying another tip to replace the damaged one? I ended up buying the axleback portion of a Corsa setup without the X and without tips and made my own tips for it. I was debating on hunting some Corsa tips down but they are super pricey! Good job and hell of a score!

Matt
I'm still looking for a good deal on the tips. I'm ok with running around with the chipped tip for a few days while I find the right one. I definitely want to stick with the corsa tips I love the way they look
Sponsored