Sponsored

Daily Drivers

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
DD, beat up city roads every day, all seasons all weather. I haul stuff in it, trips, the whole 9 yards.

No kids though :)
Sponsored

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
I have a company car and a Classic car so i'm lucky if my Mustang will see 1500 miles a year

Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Of course my V6 Mustang is a DD. That’s why I bought it. I may have the distinction of getting into this forum paying the lowest honest to God price. That’s my claim to fame.

The V6 is no more and I keep mine stock because there is no more. I have no impulse to upgrade as I drove two 5.0s for over 18 years. I may get a Corvette before I call it quits but the car does all I ask. There was an underground parking lot that a Vette would not make it without scraping or bashing the front bumper but this car is no problem. In fact all Mustangs short of PP2 and up are built as daily drivers.

One other thing. You guys don’t get intimidated by the prices and deals mentioned on this forum. The car business is a business and everyone gets ripped off buying from a dealer. Everyone. Low price? Shit financing or crappy trade-in. Bottom line is they never give it away. Low mileage then crashed or engine problems and the guy just got another new car. A zillion ways to skin the customer cat. Salesman give you an unprofitable deal then the manager changes it, then the finance guy gets a turn.

So maybe I did pay less than you guys but I still got taken. I used to be a salesman and when I bought my second 5.0 three months after crashing the first, well the new car shine was gone and it was all about the bucks. I played a trick on the finance guy which came to bite him in the ass when all hell broke loose with everyone in the room. When they all out cuss and swear at you have a sweet deal. So I pick up the car. It was raining so I discovered the leaky sunroof they replaced. Took it home and noticed they had emptied the a/c of all the refrigerant. I took a detailed look at the car and noticed no wheel lock nut. I found it tethered to the jack in back behind a door in the service area. So I got a deal but had to put up with all that crap. I didn’t take it back to charge the a/c as I am sure they would knoble the car and get money that way.

So this V6 was fleet sales and I had my target price and when I got there I just stopped. That fleet guy said he was going to be nice to me as I wasn’t trying to jerk him around. He asked me if I wanted to pick it up after lunch the same day. So, so different doing it this way. But this is now my DD and so far so good.

Last edited:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
DD here unless its too snowy or icy then i take the tahoe cause thats what its for

Sade2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge, 2016 Focus RS, On order 2018 GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the GT as my new company car, so it´ll be a DD for me with an everyday smile on German Autobahn. :cool:

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I'll be daily driving my EB. Right now I still have the PP summer Pirellis on so it stays in the garage if there's any chance of freezing temps. Next fall I'll put on all seasons and then I'll drive it except when road conditions indicate that the CUV would be more prudent.

Sponsored

druby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Premium, Tripple Yellow
Daily driver here. I had to get a set of winter tires due to my summer only tires. It’s made my commute a lot more fun and I don’t really have so much extra cash or space that I can just leave a car sitting around.

smbsocal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT Vert, '17 C7 Z06, '19 BMW X5
Just got a new '18 GT Vert to be my DD replacing a BMW. The sunny day / weekend car is our Z06. The only thing we will do is get some AS or Winter tires for the winter.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
2016 1246 miles. Garage Queen. Wanna be an old geezer with the mint Ford Performance GT in 2027. LOL.

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
That snow picture makes me hypothermic! I prefer my daily drives by the beach in SoCal:headbang: To each his own though :cheers:
DSC_3160.JPG

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I used to DD my Mustang's. Never thought I would have it any other way. However I don't know if I would want to daily one again.
Sponsored