SilverRaven

SilverRaven
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harvey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The following is their findings and final comments. I'm wondering if I'm over sensitive or are we really not being compared to, within understanding the difference between a Camaro and Mustang. For some reason these guys can never get the numbers most other Magazines get. The 10 Speed Mustang has been quicker in the quarter in my opinion and been the better overall car. In testing they say the Camaro was faster on the Road Course, yet the Mustang out accelerates the Camaro everywhere. They know this is not Fords best PP and its coming yet they write this dog doo doo. Have you read the article and what are your thoughts over this slap in the face by MT. "To Me"

MT's final paragraphs over the winner!

"However (and here’s the part I hate writing), in the ways that actually matter to car guys, the 2018 Mustang got its butt handed to it. For less money, Chevy stone-cold out-engineered Ford. And this is what that galls me. Not only should Ford have done a better job, but I also know they can do a better job. The Shelby GT350R—a car that’s every inch as awesome and breathtaking as a Porsche GT3—proves Ford has the knowledge to build a better car. Now it remains to be seen how much the forthcoming Performance Pack 2 closes the handling gap with that GT350 R and this Camaro SS 1LE. You can probably expect another Camaro/Mustang face-off for the answer."
Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Repeated thread is how I feel . Look down a few posts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.