Sponsored

Purchased Orange Fury PP2 (Tremor Pack) last Monday - The first PP2 to be purchased!

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I'm new to this forum, but a past Mustang owner (this forum wasn't around back then). I just picked up an Orange Fury Mustang GT with PP2 from Town East Ford this past Monday. I drove it home from Dallas (about 100 miles) and haven't had an opportunity to grab any good photos outside with it yet, but hoping to later this week as well as get some more drive time behind the wheel and help provide feedback, reviews, or answer questions you guys may have.

Some items I'm sure people have wondered (and please ask questions if you have them and I'll do my best to answer them)....
- Front Splitter - Dealer did not have this, it's not in the trunk, and I was notified that Ford would ship it when it is available. No timing was given, but assuming 1-3 months based on when they should start production.
- Rear Spoiler - As many have noticed, this doesn't look like the promo shots of the spoiler, it doesn't come out past the trunk line like that one did. No word on whether they changed it or if the one on my car is the wrong one, that will be addressed and taken care of once I reach out to a Ford rep. I plan to address and have it fixed if it is different.

Let me know what other questions or inquiries you have. I'll be taking more photos once I get time to be away from work in the daytime, and when it's warm out which luckily it has been this week.

Update: My dealer reached out to let me know Ford wanted to talk to me as I am the first owner of a PP2 optioned Mustang GT and to get my approval to share my contact information. Ford also updated that the spoiler is indeed not correct and when available will be shipped to dealer along with the splitter for installation. I received a call from a representative of Ford today to inquire more about my background, past mustang's I've owned, what I love the most about this car, and many other topics, basically my back story to share with the product communications team. She'll reach back out with next steps related to this story as well as I'd love to ask some questions of the product team myself to get more back story on this car, etc....

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Wait are you the same dude who posted on Reddit?
Yes I am, same name on there too. Not much talk seems to happen over there, and went digging into the forums I was once part of but found this place has a bit more action for lastest generation than those do.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Need more pictures, but the car is gorgeous. How does it compare to other Mustangs you have driven?

Reactions: 113

Sponsored

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Need more pictures, but the car is gorgeous. How does it compare to other Mustangs you have driven?
Thanks, I was looking to get a Race Red as my last stang was an 11 GT and loved that color then as well, but this Orange is impressive in person. The ride and drive is awesome, the tires for street use are great on smooth roads but textured streets it wants to grab and follow the texture. They are meant for the track, and I bet they'll handle like a dream there.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Best color choice. Congratulations man. When you can give us your driving impressions of the car.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I am, same name on there too. Not much talk seems to happen over there, and went digging into the forums I was once part of but found this place has a bit more action for lastest generation than those do.
Welcome to the forum. I asked the reddit mods to link to M6G but they never responded...there's a lot more active discussion on here.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'm new to this forum, but a past Mustang owner (this forum wasn't around back then). I just picked up an Orange Fury Mustang GT with PP2 from Town East Ford this past Monday. I drove it home from Dallas (about 100 miles) and haven't had an opportunity to grab any good photos outside with it yet, but hoping to later this week as well as get some more drive time behind the wheel and help provide feedback, reviews, or answer questions you guys may have.

Some items I'm sure people have wondered (and please ask questions if you have them and I'll do my best to answer them)....
- Front Splitter - Dealer did not have this, it's not in the trunk, and I was notified that Ford would ship it when it is available. No timing was given, but assuming 1-3 months based on when they should start production.
- Rear Spoiler - As many have noticed, this doesn't look like the promo shots of the spoiler, it doesn't come out past the trunk line like that one did. No word on whether they changed it or if the one on my car is the wrong one, that will be addressed and taken care of once I hear back from a Ford rep. I plan to address and have it fixed if it is different.

Let me know what other questions or inquiries you have. I'll be taking more photos once I get time to be away from work in the daytime, and when it's warm out which luckily it has been this week.

IMG_0325.jpg

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/infidex77/IMG_0326.jpg

Welcome! and I will be the first to bug you.....

Can you please find part numbers on the springs and front/rear swaybars?

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
we're gonna bug the hell out of you about your PP2.
LOL, I can imagine, will try to keep up with all the questions and comments...

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Welcome! and I will be the first to bug you.....

Can you please find part numbers on the springs and front/rear swaybars?
Will take a look and see what I can find, may be tomorrow before I get time to crawl around under the car.

PRE-Z06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99&'00 FRC
Congrats! I'm curious if you drove a PP1 and could comment on ride comparison? I looked at the black PP2 there and measured from fender to ground on both which came out to about 3/4" difference front and rear, so seems like the drop is mainly the difference in tire diameter and that makes sense as the tire/fender gap is greater on the PP2 than PP1.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Really nice car. Love the color and the wheels. Please give us an update of your driving experience!
Sponsored