Sponsored

Boost Works 1200hp entry level twin turbo kit? Starting around $6k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We're ok over at the shop! Just everything around us is flooded, or damaged. It'll take some time for the city get up and moving again, and get all of this water out, but it's stopped raining on our end of town at least.

I want you all to know that we WILL make a push to get orders out in a timely manner. Obviously, we're a little behind right now, but this won't turn into some crazy ordeal. We're hurting, but we still have a job to do. So, if you're waiting on a kit and I haven't been able to get a hold of you yet, know that we are still here and trying to get back to work as usual. UPS and FedEx should be back up and running towards the end of the week.

Thanks again for your prayers, support, and kind emails/PM's offering assistance. These events bring out the best in people.

- Boost Works

Rick@LASTREETCARS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP - Procharged and Built
We're ok over at the shop! Just everything around us is flooded, or damaged. It'll take some time for the city get up and moving again, and get all of this water out, but it's stopped raining on our end of town at least.

I want you all to know that we WILL make a push to get orders out in a timely manner. Obviously, we're a little behind right now, but this won't turn into some crazy ordeal. We're hurting, but we still have a job to do. So, if you're waiting on a kit and I haven't been able to get a hold of you yet, know that we are still here and trying to get back to work as usual. UPS and FedEx should be back up and running towards the end of the week.

Thanks again for your prayers, support, and kind emails/PM's offering assistance. These events bring out the best in people.

- Boost Works
Being healthy and safe with all of this is what matters~!

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06

Thanks again for your prayers, support, and kind emails/PM's offering assistance. These events bring out the best in people

- Boost Works
Glad to hear you are ok,

God Bless

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We appreciate the outpouring of support! As of today, FedEx and UPS are still not running, and we have around 30K worth of in-bound parts backed up at hubs all over the place. So, we're just getting ready for shipping on several kits and waiting for these guys with our fingers crossed!

Our coaters didn't flood, either, thankfully. They delivered a huge batch of ceramic coated hot-side piping and manifolds this week!

Thanks again for being patient with us.. This has been difficult to say the least. We appreciate your business!

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Any updates on these kits?

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ups still isn't running. FedEx is though. They started again on Tuesday. So, we're packing things up and getting stuff out here shortly. It's been a real test for all of us.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Travis check your PMs.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Travis,

Please call me

PM sent

Last edited:
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Travis check your PMs.
I don't have any uninstall manuals for KB. I might have a paper install manual somewhere. But they don't even send them to us anymore. We don't need them.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I don't have any uninstall manuals for KB. I might have a paper install manual somewhere. But they don't even send them to us anymore. We don't need them.
If you can find one that would be great! If not I'll see if KB has one.

Car is getting traded in on a truck next month.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.