Sponsored

It's officially mine... With a couple issues...

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I ordered my car from Lebanon Ford and it showed up on Tuesday. Finally today I was able to see it and take it out for a drive. It drove great, I signed all the papers then gave then the keys back for the upgrades.

But it wasn't flawless...

On that dash between the 2 pp gauges there's a gash in the plastic. They are going to replace it before I get the car back in 10 days. Easy fix

The bigger issue, though not critical, is that we talked about the reason I ordered the car was so I could get silver wheels. It came with black wheels :rant:

It didn't bother me at first, but it's bugging the shit outta me now though.

Lebanon Ford adjusted the price to accommodate and I appreciate that. I would say it's both our faults. We redid the order several times to get everything I wanted included, including the extras etc. Apparently somewhere in this the ordering system defaulted back to black pp wheels and we both missed it /sigh

I actually like the 20" foundry wheels, maybe I'll look for a trade or something. It shouldn't bug but it is.

I guess if this is the only issue I have then no biggie. Again they tried to make it right. Thank to them for that.

More to come.

P.S. Incentives, at least for me, went up to $2000 from $1250...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omega

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hell yeah!!! Thanks man.

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Or keep one set of wheels for winter tires...

I lost my rear perf pack tires at around 5500 miles.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Congrats!!

I should be picking up mine next week. I hope my incentives go up as well! Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Omega

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver rims was a huge reason reason I ordered my car. I'm also adding silver stripes and want to install clear rear lights. I, personally, think lightning blue silver/chrome looks better than blacking it out. Now white or, say ruby red look amazing with black accents. Ruby was my second choice, but I've seen a lot of those and my area.

What I really want to do is get 2 sets of stock silver rims and make 2 squared sets, wide for summer and narrow for winter. This will allow me to get my tires rotated as well.

I ordered that set Tim clued me into... Thanks man.

Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they will swap the tires and tpms for free.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Silver rims was a huge reason reason I ordered my car. I'm also adding silver stripes and want to install clear rear lights. I, personally, think lightning blue silver/chrome looks better than blacking it out. Now white or, say ruby red look amazing with black accents. Ruby was my second choice, but I've seen a lot of those and my area.

What I really want to do is get 2 sets of stock silver rims and make 2 squared sets, wide for summer and narrow for winter. This will allow me to get my tires rotated as well.

I ordered that set Tim clued me into... Thanks man.

Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they will swap the tires and tpms for free.
I'm pretty sure that the rear pp rims will not clear the brembo's up front.:frusty: Foundry 20's will fit a pp car fyi.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Omega

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure that the rear pp rims will not clear the brembo's up front.:frusty: Foundry 20's will fit a pp car fyi.:thumbsup:
Huh, thanks for that, I'll have to check. I do like the foundry rims too

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Congrats on the new Mustang. That's awesome.
That sucks it didn't show up as planned. Maybe the black PP wheels will grow on you? I think the LB with the black PP wheels is a great look.
Good luck!

trbstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
87 5.0 LX, 16 PP GT Premium
They will fit with a spacer. The extra 1/2" is on the inside of the rear wheels and hits the strut otherwise. I tried my wheels on front and back with a 1" bolt on spacer and they fit without issues.

Sponsored