Sponsored

BMR's "CB005" S550 IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - PICS & INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
It is either the CB005, the BK048 or the BK047.....you cannot pair them.

My favorite combo is the BK048 / BK049 and that is also the most proven, as that combo is being used on the fastest S550's at this time.

PM Sent[/QUOTE]

Hey Kelly!!!

So would a set of vert. links and the BK048 be a good start in reducing/eliminating the hoppy wheels!!!???? :D I know you don't want to say "eliminate" but from what I am reading it seems these two upgrades would go a long way??!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Hey Kelly!!!

So would a set of vert. links and the BK048 be a good start in reducing/eliminating the hoppy wheels!!!???? :D I know you don't want to say "eliminate" but from what I am reading it seems these two upgrades would go a long way??!!
That would be correct, those do go a long way :cheers:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
All BMR over here

:first:

Thanks to Lethal Performance and BMR for the suspension goodies... let me know what else I am missing :lol: lol
IMG_3444.jpg

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
HOLY SMOKES!

Good choice rio!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
^ HA!

Hopefully I will be sharing some good news very soon about those.

FIRST production set though - is taken. They are going on mine....

lol

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I couldn't wait. Went with Steeda progressive.

However I bought the IRS and Diff bushings along with Vertical links and toe rods. Would this kit in this thread even help after all that?

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't wait. Went with Steeda progressive.

However I bought the IRS and Diff bushings along with Vertical links and toe rods. Would this kit in this thread even help after all that?
I can understand that. No biggy! We have 9 more years to sell a boat load of springs :headbang:

As for the parts you have, the CB005 will not work with the parts you already have, assuming you got the BK047 Cradle Bushing Kit.

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
I am not a big drag racer. If anything, I will autocross and track day this car more than I'll "launch" it.

I'm really looking to get rid of the wheel hop on the inside tire when cornering and accelerating hard. I do NOT want to replace the bushings because it seems like an enormous headache.

Which products would you recommend? I was thinking of going with the Vertical Links and the Cradle Bushing Lockout kit. Would that be a good place to start and would that the best bang for my buck without replacing the bushings?

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I am not a big drag racer. If anything, I will autocross and track day this car more than I'll "launch" it.

I'm really looking to get rid of the wheel hop on the inside tire when cornering and accelerating hard. I do NOT want to replace the bushings because it seems like an enormous headache.

Which products would you recommend? I was thinking of going with the Vertical Links and the Cradle Bushing Lockout kit. Would that be a good place to start and would that the best bang for my buck without replacing the bushings?
I don't blame ya - I am not going to replace any of the bushings in my personal '15 either. Of course, the "BMR" cars - we have changed them all out, though.

As for your car....I suggest the following parts, in order. Of course, the springs and dampers are very crucial too...but this is just for the IRS support.

CB005
TCA045
TR005

We are still testing some other stuff right now, that I would actually put directly after the CB005....but they are about 2 months out. They do not affect the list above, rather, they compliment it very well.

The list above, with some diff bushings....has proven to be the package of choice amongst our customers.

Enjoy!:headbang:

Sponsored

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
I don't blame ya - I am not going to replace any of the bushings in my personal '15 either. Of course, the "BMR" cars - we have changed them all out, though.

As for your car....I suggest the following parts, in order. Of course, the springs and dampers are very crucial too...but this is just for the IRS support.

CB005
TCA045
TR005

We are still testing some other stuff right now, that I would actually put directly after the CB005....but they are about 2 months out. They do not affect the list above, rather, they compliment it very well.

The list above, with some diff bushings....has proven to be the package of choice amongst our customers.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll definitely look into those items.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

CB005
TCA045
TR005

I have those exact items going on my car. Received the TCA045, and TR005 today. Still waiting for my CB005. I guess a bunch of people want them.

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I really can't wait until you get more of this kit in stock. Itching to get some of my wheel hop eliminated.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
The handling crowd is providing some very good feedback on these kits. I am not surprised, as a sloppy IRS Cradle leads to instability in all situations in a handling environment.

For those who are reading, and have ordered these without receiving them yet, we are working hard (overtime for two weeks actually) to get these things made and shipped out to you. The wait is worth it, I promise. ;)

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Mine is finally going in Monday....can't wait.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.