Sponsored

BMR's "CB005" S550 IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - PICS & INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Remind me what all you've ordered.

We've got a few more parts that we're still testing for the IRS. They make a very significant difference. I am going to keep it hush though, simply because we test our parts a lot, and I don't want to give much more away at this point. ;)
Drive Shaft Safety loop. I've ordered nothing else. I only want to make one order as I only really want to drop the rear once. I just wasn't sure if the parts you had + the parts in this thread == all of it, or if more was coming. Sounds like I need to wait a few more months.

I also wish ppl would test the limits of the 8.8. I found a 9" for the S550. I've put a 9" in everything else, why stop now? :p
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So if you are going full poly on the diff and IRS bushings this really isn't needed?

BTW can you guys hurry up on the vertical links? Lol

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
We've got a few more parts that we're still testing for the IRS. They make a very significant difference. I am going to keep it hush though, simply because we test our parts a lot, and I don't want to give much more away at this point. ;)
As long as you'll give us convertible owners something like CB005, I'm happy to wait. :)

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've got the CB005, Toe Rods, and Vertical links coming from Hypermotive. Can't wait to get them on the car.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I have many customers who are not members here, or are not active etc on this forum. That said, I like to share customer images from time to time.

Here is a kit that a customer ordered in bare, as he wanted that OEM satin black look. I think it came out great!

Sponsored

Branman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I should have my kit today if UPS feels like dropping it off. I will be installing this weekend. Im pretty excited and hope this kit does the trick. I have no other suspension mods so I'm curious to see how much it helps.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Results will vary, but it definitely helps every car perform better.

It's just like how two people with the same cars, have completely different experiences with wheel-hop. Some have it, some do not. I think a lot of it has to do with the style of driving.

Anyhow, let me know how you like the kit! Feedback has been nothing short of amazing with these kits. ;)

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Still waiting on my BMR stuff. I assume BMR ships to people who order from their own site first, and vendors second, not by the order they come in? I'm just impatient I guess. Can't wait to get the stuff on my car.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting on my BMR stuff. I assume BMR ships to people who order from their own site first, and vendors second, not by the order they come in? I'm just impatient I guess. Can't wait to get the stuff on my car.
Shoot me a PM with your info, and I will see what is going on.

We ship "first come first serve" as far as I know.

I will not deny it, we are having a "time" keeping up with the demand of the S550 stuff. We have never launched a new product line for a new chassis that has taken off like this one - but slowly and surely, we are adapting. :cheers:

Sponsored

MontelG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Shoot me a PM with your info, and I will see what is going on.

We ship "first come first serve" as far as I know.

I will not deny it, we are having a "time" keeping up with the demand of the S550 stuff. We have never launched a new product line for a new chassis that has taken off like this one - but slowly and surely, we are adapting. :cheers:
Oh yeah, I assumed there would be some sort of delay with the popularity of the new products. I am just in "kid at christmas eve" mode. :) I will shoot a PM with the info.

Thanks! :hail:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
PM sent. Thank you sir!

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Awesome!

You guys post some pics up when you get them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.