Sponsored

BMR's "CB005" S550 IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - PICS & INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
This kit goes on the rear - not the front.
OMG I clicked the wrong link when I went to login this was not meant for here I apologize
Sponsored

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Will this kit fit a GT convertible? I'm worried about the convertible brace being in the way:
brace.jpg

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
can i preorder now?

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Good news is, we are a little ahead of schedule. We are going to try to start shipping these out tomorrow - if not, they WILL start shipping out by Friday. :headbang:

Bad news is, we are already sold out of the first batch...and are already working on making the second. So if you are wanting this CB005 Kit as soon as possible, I suggest shooting me a call when you can.

We also have a test in process that we are doing with this kit, for Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. We are performing a before and after test with a few of our cars, and this CB005 Kit is one of the pieces being tested. :cheers:

Will this kit fit a GT convertible? I'm worried about the convertible brace being in the way:
The kit without the braces, will work.

We are working on a solution for the Convertible owners, and it may even include all new bracing (stronger than the OEM stamped steel pieces) :headbang:

can i preorder now?
Sure! Give me a call.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
A few people asked if we were going to offer them in other colors, besides Red. Of course! We have a beautiful Hammertone Black coating that we use in house for the majority of our components.

Here is a shot I just took of some kits that are completed.

The formed brackets are stainless steel, and mount on the lower portion of the rear bushings to lock the cradle in place, preventing the rear of the cradle from moving in the downward position. We chose to go this route, as it performs identically to the competition, but allows for easier install and better pricing.

The Black rings, are the same as pictured above, but they are black anodized AND feature better machining than the ones pictured above. These lock the cradle from deflecting excessively in the fore/aft/lateral and vertical directions.

The "hazard spacers" as we call them, perform / install as the pics above. These pieces prevent the front side of the cradle from shifting "down" by filling the gap between the braces and the rubber in the OEM Bushings.

I cannot tell you how much I love this kit. I guess it helps being part of the engineering, design and test team. :ford:

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Im gonna have to pick this kit up in RED after some people start posting results if they work well

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I can't wait to get mine. Too bad I've got a road trip for a wedding next week. :(

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
We have lift off!

We shipped a few kits out today to kick things off. ;)

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
So the official name of this product is "Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit"

I wanted to stay away from the word "brace" so the consumer, and our competitors do not confuse this kit with a Cradle Brace - as the front "braces" are simply designed to center the cradle, and assist with locking out the front cradle bushings.

Here is a tech article with some very good info for those interested in learning more about this kit:

BMR S550 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - TECH ARTICLE

Sponsored

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. I already have your vertical links and will be placing an order for the front/rear sways, end links, diff bushings, toe rods, and lockout kit once the CB005 are available for shipment.

So the official name of this product is "Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit"

I wanted to stay away from the word "brace" so the consumer, and our competitors do not confuse this kit with a Cradle Brace - as the front "braces" are simply designed to center the cradle, and assist with locking out the front cradle bushings.

Here is a tech article with some very good info for those interested in learning more about this kit:

BMR S550 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - TECH ARTICLE

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
And, more info can be found on our site now. They are also available for purchase. ;)

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=1543&superpro=0

Hi, just placed my order. Are these in stock?

I also wanted to know if you were offering a 6g member discount? I didn't want to wait to order so I went ahead and placed my order just hoping you could readjust the amount if there is a member discount. My order # is 607340

I have the Steeda parts being shipped as I type but I really wanted to try your kit as it seems pretty awesome.

Thanks,

Jaime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Do we get a promo code? I was going to order a swaybar through your website as well but it is cheaper to do it through eBay with the free shipping.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Hi, just placed my order. Are these in stock?

I also wanted to know if you were offering a 6g member discount? I didn't want to wait to order so I went ahead and placed my order just hoping you could readjust the amount if there is a member discount. My order # is 607340

I have the Steeda parts being shipped as I type but I really wanted to try your kit as it seems pretty awesome.

Thanks,

Jaime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we get a promo code? I was going to order a swaybar through your website as well but it is cheaper to do it through eBay with the free shipping.
PMs Sent
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.