Sponsored

BMR's "CB005" S550 IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - PICS & INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Just to give you guys a heads up.

1: We have a sale coming up that is going to be just AWESOME.

2: I anticipate the price of these going up a little sometime next year. The kit will likely go up about $30-$40 or so.
I'm anxiously waiting for #1 so that I can avoid #2. I get it though...demand is there!:cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I'm anxiously waiting for #1 so that I can avoid #2. I get it though...demand is there!:cool:
Well in all honesty, we set the price for this kit before we settled on the final design, due to the demand.

Our other S550 components will likely be going up a little too, though, because we typically have "intro" pricing on our new parts that we release. We do this for both the GM and Ford segments. Basically ensures we get a lot of parts out, in a hurry! :thumbsup:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well in all honesty, we set the price for this kit before we settled on the final design, due to the demand.

Our other S550 components will likely be going up a little too, though, because we typically have "intro" pricing on our new parts that we release. We do this for both the GM and Ford segments. Basically ensures we get a lot of parts out, in a hurry! :thumbsup:
It's appreciated. What's more appreciated is that you took the time to develop them properly. As an engineer I can see the quality of the work here.

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
Just to give you guys a heads up.

1: We have a sale coming up that is going to be just AWESOME.

2: I anticipate the price of these going up a little sometime next year. The kit will likely go up about $30-$40 or so.
Will that sale be limited to only from BMR? I have some points at Lethal I was thinking of using for these.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Our sale will be through us and all of our participating dealers.

Lethal is a very large BMR Distributor, so I am pretty certain that they will be honoring our sales coming up.

Enjoy!

Sponsored

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
When is this sale? Lol I want to order now but I'm trying to wait for the sale. If there's a sale I might as well get all the bmr parts at once

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
Our sale will be through us and all of our participating dealers.

Lethal is a very large BMR Distributor, so I am pretty certain that they will be honoring our sales coming up.

Enjoy!
That's good to know although they currently have your BK054 listed at $10 than your site. :shrug:

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
installed mine yesterday ,took me 45 mins and I was back on the road
Had no noticeable differences in the cars mannerisms ,lit up the tires
on a back road and smoked them bitchez... All is fun

good luck:cheers:

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
installed mine yesterday ,took me 45 mins and I was back on the road
Had no noticeable differences in the cars mannerisms ,lit up the tires
on a back road and smoked them bitchez... All is fun

good luck:cheers:
No difference in wheel hop?

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Hi Kelly,

Would appreciate your help and suggestions :D I just finished my second wave of mod installs and am working on my next wave which will include your items. I have KW V3 Coilovers (lowered 1"), Whipple 2.9. Will be adding the FRRP 1/2 Shafts and would love your recommendation for list of your components to round out the suspension? I was looking at the CB005 & the TCA047. Any other items as I am looking at placing an order for everything when your sale is announced. I will not be dragging the car but I love to carve the canyon roads and will be most likely doing a few track days. Thanks for your help and guidance :cheers:
P.S. have you ever thought about putting together a bundled package for people like me that are looking for multiple parts in a complete package? maybe stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 type of thing :shrug:

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I have CB005, TCA045 and TR005. I have zero wheel hop even with 305s. I have done multiple launches and burnouts with zero wheel hop. I just recently installed viking warriors. My car feels even better.

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
I have CB005, TCA045 and TR005. I have zero wheel hop even with 305s. I have done multiple launches and burnouts with zero wheel hop. I just recently installed viking warriors. My car feels even better.
Cool thanks for the info @evo8904. So you think the CB005, TCA045, and TR005 kits should eliminate wheel hop at the drag strip? Would you recommend doing these 3 all at the same time?

Last edited:

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
No difference in wheel hop?

I did not have wheel hop ,I just added the BMR parts
because they make sense to me..I prob would have lots of
wheel hop on a sticky surface like the drag strip however,but on a cold
street it was not an issue...

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Thanks [MENTION=11845]evo8904[/MENTION] appreciate the feedback :cheers:. Did you have the BMR parts before or after you installed your Whipple? Just curious how much of a difference you noticed. Last night I stopped by to check on my Whipple install and they said get ready for wheel hop. So I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the upcoming Black Fridays sales to pick everything up. :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.