Sponsored

GT350 Track Pack Spoiler Drill Template

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Anyone have a track pack spoiler drill template that they are willing to sell/lend it to me? I will pay for it or at minimum shipping to me and back. I bought a spoiler used with no template. Please help me, I'd hate to WING IT..
Sponsored

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I can send you a pdf of the template & you'd have to find somewhere to print it.

I will warn you that it's larger than the trunk, you trim it down. Contact me by e-mail if you'd like one.

Sponsored

mrasdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB15
Did you guys figure out the paper size to print on? And at what scale?

ivans10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I printed the template exactly the way and size that was there on the pdf. Keeping the middle hole in place the other ones were out of place. (but close) But i'll probably try to make it work. I am attaching pictures below.
IMG_6946.jpg
IMG_6947.jpg
IMG_6948.jpg

ivans10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can send you a pdf of the template & you'd have to find somewhere to print it.

I will warn you that it's larger than the trunk, you trim it down. Contact me by e-mail if you'd like one.
tagging again so you get a notification.

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
ivans10
What spoiler is that? As far as I know, the template is for the 16 thru 17 GT350 spoilers, not the R-model. For the 18 on, I don't really know if it's still good.

ivans10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Its a 2018 performance pk spoiler getting installed on my 2016 GT. From what i have read if you have the stock spoiler it fits right through. Mine came in spoiler less, so the drilling. The template will work, a little off, but i figured it out. Will update with the install.

Sponsored

mrasdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB15
Its a 2018 performance pk spoiler getting installed on my 2016 GT. From what i have read if you have the stock spoiler it fits right through. Mine came in spoiler less, so the drilling. The template will work, a little off, but i figured it out. Will update with the install.
Like you, I was trying to install the 2018 pp spoiler.
I printed the template at 100% scale and verified with the 1 inch square on the drawing to make sure everything was to scale. My pins lined up pretty much perfectly and after drilling the holes based on the template, the spoiler slide right in. You should verify that your print was to scale on the drawing with 25mm/ 1 inch square.
DeRCJG8 - Imgur.jpg
vkzZ3wK - Imgur.jpg
P9fOCm6 - Imgur.jpg
tBbMME3 - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:

ivans10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Like you, I was trying to install the 2018 pp spoiler.
I printed the template at 100% scale and verified with the 1 inch square on the drawing to make sure everything was to scale. My pins lined up pretty much perfectly and after drilling the holes based on the template, the spoiler slide right in. You should verify that your print was to scale on the drawing with 25mm/ 1 inch square.
Thanks mrasdf,
As you said i printed it with 100% scale and magic, the holes fitted perfect including the truck measurement. Gonna install it this week and update with pictures.
Thanks again to all who helped.:)

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Bumping this thread. I just scored a great deal on a factory '19 PP spoiler and will painting and installing on my '17 car and need to drill the holes. Thanks.

ivans10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bumping this thread. I just scored a great deal on a factory '19 PP spoiler and will painting and installing on my '17 car and need to drill the holes. Thanks.
There is a link above with the template that a user posted. If not than i attached one here. I did install it on my 16 and it worked out perfect. Make sure you print it out on a 100% scale.

Attachments

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
M
There is a link above with the template that a user posted. If not than i attached one here. I did install it on my 16 and it worked out perfect. Make sure you print it out on a 100% scale.
MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Sponsored