Sponsored

In A Tuff Spot

mrfiveoh84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Auto
Hey everyone I new to the forum, I have previously owned a 13 gt (6spd base 373, I currently own a 14 gt auto. I placed an order with my local dealer for a Base auto with 3:55s on the 12th. I planed to use the Z plan like I have for the previous ones. I fell asleep driving my 13 and totalled it 11/14, I was trying to wait for the the 15 to come out, but my daily ended up dying so I had to get another car hence my 14 was purchased before the 15s hit the floor. The only reason I wanted to get out of my 14; was due to me stopping in at a dealer for sh**s and giigles to get an appraisal. Well turns out I would only be short about $1800 worth of negative equity. Which i was fine with to get the new model; provided I had the savings of the Zplan.

So yesterday I called my aunt who takes care of my grandfather{who is the FORD PLANT RETIREE * WHO HAS REALLY BAD ALZHEIMERS} to get the pin or whatever info I needed for the Z plan. Welp, no answer. So later on that day my mother texted me that my aunt passed away in her sleep {she was battling cancer}.

That being said my car has a EDD of 3/26. But I wont be able to put this new car in my budget without the Zplan; I may have to cancel my order and loose my deposit. My granpa is still alive but I dont think he is able to give me the info I need. Does anyone know what info I need from him to give to my dealer? Or is anyone able to loan me a zplan pin or xplan. I was really excited to be joining the s550. I loved my modded 13 and 14 except for lack of side leg room im 6'3 220. But this new model has answered everything I griped about with these past two.

If anyone could help this would be greatly appreciated. You may also contact me at [email protected]
Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
$50 to join Mustang Club of America (MCA) and that gets you x-plan. After you pay for the 1 year membership, there are instructions on this forum (and theirs) on how to go about generating your pin.

edit: On top of x-plan you can request brochures to be mailed (from Ford) about their various vehicles. You have a chance to get a $750 rebate in those brochures.

You can then stack that with the typical $500 rebate that Ford offers month-to-month for a grand total of $1250 in rebates + x-plan pricing.

OP
OP

mrfiveoh84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Auto
$50 to join Mustang Club of America (MCA) and that gets you x-plan. After you pay for the 1 year membership, there are instructions on this forum (and theirs) on how to go about generating your pin.

edit: On top of x-plan you can request brochures to be mailed (from Ford) about their various vehicles. You have a chance to get a $750 rebate in those brochures.

You can then stack that with the typical $500 rebate that Ford offers month-to-month for a grand total of $1250 in rebates + x-plan pricing.

Hey I read the thing about MCA. However it states I must be a member 60 days to get a pin.. Is this for a fact true?

Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
You just need to purchase a membership that lasts longer than 60 days. MCA is a 1 year membership so you dont need to worry about that.

edit: I joined and generated a pin within minutes after joining. The membership card will take up to 2 weeks to get delivered. It is hit or miss if a dealership will require to see proof of membership. Some have used the membership payment receipt - else just plan accordingly and join MCA earlier rather than later.

Scorpion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium PP Silver
You just need to purchase a membership that lasts longer than 60 days. MCA is a 1 year membership so you dont need to worry about that.

edit: I joined and generated a pin within minutes after joining. The membership card will take up to 2 weeks to get delivered. It is hit or miss if a dealership will require to see proof of membership. Some have used the membership payment receipt - else just plan accordingly and join MCA earlier rather than later.
This.:clap2:

OP
OP

mrfiveoh84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Auto

thanks that's all I was looking for. Someone to say, I for a fact did this. Because most of what people post on here are assumptions. I like proof. Thanks; I will hop on this shortly