Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Kona Blue PP 10R80 Magneride Active exhaust
Hi All,

Looking for a new 2018 Premium GT 10AT.
MSRP 46,570
Invoice 42,095 with destination
Price. 41,991
- 1,500 incentive (that’s all my zip code qualifies for)
$40,491

Invoice, minus incentives. That’s the best I can find without giving up on features that I want. I’d be inclined to wait for my zip code incentive to go up to $2000 (no guarantee), but I’ve already missed one car and the pickings seem to be getting slim within 200 miles of Philly.

Our friend in Vegas can beat that by $900, but by the time I get/ship, it’s a wash. Anyone have a line on a better deal in the Northeast? I’m looking for a 2018 GT premium, automatic, perf package, in white, blue, green, silver, or magnetic. I’m willing to pay for magneride, active exhaust and 401a (seat or nav), but don’t need (or want to pay for) things like Enhanced Security, Carbon interior, Safe & Smart, black accent, Shaker Audio.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

romeoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
check out https://www.koonsfordbaltimore.com. they have those same one, same MSRP with a WOW price of 37,769. the other fees are 900 desitination, 300 dealer fees, and taxes, that price already includes the 2000 rebate for MD. I live in FL and I just bought one, flying down tomorrow night and picking it up saturday, MSRP 55K OTD 50K. I had my brother check it out to make sure there were no issues with it :)

OP
OP

lacartus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Kona Blue PP 10R80 Magneride Active exhaust
Thanks Romeoz. Koons is at invoice minus incentives for what I want, so as good as what I’ve found locally. They’ll go up to 1000 below invoice before subtracting incentives, but only on loaded cars; and I’m looking for a car around 40k.

Congrats on the new car, enjoy!
Sponsored