Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Oh, and that guy in the video I posted who traded in his 2017 for a 2018 and then got another 2017. We’ll check out his shirt as he drives to work. Hint: He works for Ford. :lol: If that does not tell you something I don’t know what to say. And this is no disrespect to current owners. If your car works keep crossing your fingers and hopefully things are ok. But to say these problems are business as usual is not being realistic. There are some problems so let the op collect his data...
Sponsored

M151A2

Skinny old dude
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emmett
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It's easy to criticize other people's gloom and doom posts when your car has bad 0 problems. My 2018 has the engine rattle and clutch grind. Ford deems it normal.
I haven't "criticized" anyone's post. I simply made a true statement.
I know many folks that are in the same boat that I'm in, that is, zero problems.

I have read where there are people that beat the shit out of their cars and then are upset when something goes wrong and many times Ford will not cover the warranty. Not saying that is the case all the time, but just look back and you will see many of these.

It makes no difference what vehicle you buy, a small percentage will no doubt have issues. Hell, some will have MAJOR issues. I guess it was just bad luck.:ford:

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
I’ve been reading this “gloom and doom” page as well and wonder about some of the posts.
Had my car for 2 1/2 years without one problem. Go figure.
Good for you!

The gloom and doom is not the mechanical issues. Rather, the problem is Ford customer service, lack of respect for the customer and incompetence. My Mustang sat at the dealer for a week before they even looked at it. Two more weeks passed waiting for a decision from Ford. After the short block arrived, it took them two more weeks for the R&R. Total time at the shop was almost two months. This is the problem.
Sponsored