BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Lol! 7.0....with a blower, that WOULD be a monster.
I think its the 5.2 CPC with twin centrifugals on it. If production car makes 800 HP i'd be happily suprised.
I think this may be the Power Adder of choice...I say this based on some of the posts [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] has made IRT to the way power will be made. Hmmmm...:headbang:
Sponsored

ProblemHouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Fastback GT350 replica
I am thinking the same thing. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is if you can fit twin centrifugals why couldn't Ford keep with the ecoboost theme and go twin turbos?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I think this may be the Power Adder of choice...I say this based on some of the posts [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] has made IRT to the way power will be made. Hmmmm...:headbang:
Keep in mind packaging and assembly process. Ford has very strict packaging requirements (clearance of things to moving and/or hot components), just like every OEM. Just because something can "fit" when installed aftermarket doesn't mean it will be compatible with everything that is involved in a production car.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Keep in mind packaging and assembly process. Ford has very strict packaging requirements (clearance of things to moving and/or hot components), just like every OEM. Just because something can "fit" when installed aftermarket doesn't mean it will be compatible with everything that is involved in a production car.
:frusty: Noooooo! You were supposed to agree - this was my sneaky attempt to get you to spill the beans :lol:

Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
...no?

The original (regular productoin) top dog GT500 was the 68 GT500KR that had a 428 Cobra Jet.
I'll agree. But it was built, three examples.

One was the working example that was recently sold for like 1.3million that Shelby also drove to 170+ mph.

Two others were made but not branded SS. Anyway I feel ford could do a twin centrifugal. We'll see if they do.

A twin screw has been done too much lately.

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
So we don't hear blower while on the prototypes. Wouldn't two centris be twice as loud?

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
So we don't hear blower while on the prototypes. Wouldn't two centris be twice as loud?
A lot of centrifugal blowers don't really have whine. Check out one of the newer one take videos with Matt Farrah. He drives a centrifugal Camaro and you can't really tell. Sounds NA.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Finally. Some people buying into what I said months ago. ��
haha, no, I am guessing because of what BMacIL mentioned in a post a month ago. Saying something along the lines as the competition may get upset with the way its supercharged. I quoted the post some time ago.
That led me to believe that it was centrifugal because they typically don't run as hot, requiring less coolers.
I just recently thought the only way to make the advertised power, reliably is putting twins in it. Maybe its just one bigg'n.

My buddy has a procharger on his 5.0 and it makes 725RWP.

Sponsored

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
haha, no, I am guessing because of what BMacIL mentioned in a post a month ago. Saying something along the lines as the competition may get upset with the way its supercharged. I quoted the post some time ago.
That led me to believe that it was centrifugal because they typically don't run as hot, requiring less coolers.
I just recently thought the only way to make the advertised power, reliably is putting twins in it. Maybe its just one bigg'n.

My buddy has a procharger on his 5.0 and it makes 725RWP.
I think he said twin screws before. I figured that meant twin screw blower?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I still think it's a 5.2 with the new Eaton 2650 TVS.
Or, it could possibly be a 5.0 in place of the 5.2.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I think he said twin screws before. I figured that meant twin screw blower?
I guess i thought i'd delude myself into believing that boat ancher wouldnt be on the nose of the car;)