Sponsored

Shoutout to Steeda sales & customer service

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
I just wanted to say thanks to the awesome Steeda team that helped me with my purchases and installer related screwup.

Anybody north of the border knows how expensive importing parts is, so when you're trying to ball on a budget, it's important to do your homework, plan carefully and wait for sales before hitting the trigger.

The guys at Steeda know their business and are super helpful. They answered all my shipping related questions and helped me again when I screwed up during installation.

I bought some billet rear shock mounts and Pro action dampers and cross-threaded one of the nuts on the damper installing them (don't ask me how my noob ass accomplished that). Trying to remove the binded nut, I screwed up the valving in the damper so I now needed a new one and another nut.

Steeda hooked me up with a single damper and nut at current sale price and shipped those suckers out to me swiftly. Now that's great customer service!

So cheers to [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] , Frank, Harry and Matt for helping me out! :cheers:
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the feedback & taking your time to discuss your experience!

Many thanks & don't hesitate to let us know if we can help assist down the road.

Best Regards,

TJ