Lexus Ct200
Last edited:

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
European version looks the same that USA (462hp here), but includes a new B & O sound system.
Makes me kinda sad B&O didnt make it to the MY2018.

vikingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Makes me kinda sad B&O didnt make it to the MY2018.
Me too. We now bought a MY18 convertible - just didn't want to wait any longer and miss another season.
But my wife really wanted the B&O. Hopefully a retrofit won't be too difficult, judging from the press photos - maybe someone will start a thread sometime next year :)
Now, as for the Bullitt's design, the available goodies, and the fact that people outside North America will be able to buy it through official channels: :clap2:

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
Me too. We now bought a MY18 convertible - just didn't want to wait any longer and miss another season.
But my wife really wanted the B&O. Hopefully a retrofit won't be too difficult, judging from the press photos - maybe someone will start a thread sometime next year :)
Now, as for the Bullitt's design, the available goodies, and the fact that people outside North America will be able to buy it through official channels: :clap2:
Retro fitting the B&O speakers probably be a simple swap but it's the software supporting it that might be the issue.

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
With the dark green body and red brakes does anyone think the new Bullitt would be better with red taillights?
Any plans to change yours with tints etc?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
With the dark green body and red brakes does anyone think the new Bullitt would be better with red taillights?
Absolutely

Any plans to change yours with tints etc?
If I were to buy one (which I would only do if they released an automatic) I would immediately replace them with original US tail lights. That goes for the rear side reflectors too.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
This is definetly one to go Full red in the tail with sequentials.
Sponsored