Sponsored

2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
They are selling it for $1294 including the core charge(I just looked)
There you go, that is who I would go with it I needed a cluster and couldn't get it locally.. plus they are vendor on the forum. Less than I paid for my at the local Ford.

I say f**k tasca..
Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
So they finally got back to me and said its the trim piece that is apparently back ordered despite me being told they were in transit and the order saying ready to ship for a week. Clowns. Guess Ill wait and see if I actually get anything from them before I branch out and try to order elsewhere. I asked if I could still place the order and just wait, still haven't heard back.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I called a dealership near me to ask what is the part number for a 2018 base gt auto...he tells me 6 speed or 10...I said, I believe the 18's are 10 speed only...he says, there's a bunch listed here for auto tx...I said, base, normal wipers etc...he says, last 4 of the vin...I said, its for a 17 and I guess I should just come down and look for a base 18 gt A10 and grab the last 4 of it's vin, he says, that should work...so at some point, I'll give that a shot.
Yeah you can get the VINs online. Just search for a 2018 premium for sale and check the 'premium plus package'.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Tasca refunded me for the trim panel and officially (allegedly) shipped with a tracking number the three required steering wheel switches today. So far so good in regard to the cluster and SCCM, as in they haven't told me its backordered/cancelled after telling me it was already on order / available.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Also, the -HA SCCM is marked as "ready to ship" though they've burned me with that before.
The -JA one from OEM is listed as "on order" since that is backorder.
Cluster says processing but I DID get an email from them indicating they had placed the order with the manufacturer.
Guess we'll see...

Sponsored

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
just received my steering wheel switches and the -HA SCCM today in the mail. Got the bezel yesterday. Called the ford dealer sponsor on here and he was able to order the -ALC cluster with no problems unlike everyone else ive contacted and spoke with, so hopefully it clears and processes and i get it so i can do the swap soon!

StingyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT base PP
Swap

I really want to do this swap! the one thing i liked about the '18 was the Cluster. What is a SCCM btw?

Question, after going to FORscan site, how do you use it to read and configure the Car. Are you reading the 'Canbuss' ? How is this done.

I ordered my OBDII reader, and have a windows laptop. I am going to do this mod. My car is a '17 base PP car (RaceRed : ))

Last edited:
OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Good luck to all! Glad some of you are tracking down these elusive parts...

DallasEl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
JR3Z-3F791-HA if anyone needs it I'd be very satisfied for 100 done and done shipped

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Ordered my cluster Friday from the sponsor. They got it today and are shipping it out to me today so I should have it by Thursday!

Sponsored
OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Ordered my cluster Friday from the sponsor. They got it today and are shipping it out to me today so I should have it by Thursday!
Where did you order it from?

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I was able to order a -JB cluster for a friend today from mike at white bear lake. Good price.

He also noted there is a -JG part number listed with the -JB. Any one have any clue what the -JG is?

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
My three switches and the -HA SCCM are officially on their way via UPS. My cluster still says processing. Really hope they don't screw me on that. I sent a PM to the forums sponsor regarding the trim panel as thats my last need (hopefully). Will have to try giving him a call tomorrow.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The trim panel is on national backorder until April 23-27th unfortunately.
Sponsored