Sponsored

Is the 2019 Ford Mustang Order Guide Available?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Also, there's no chance of a 2019 hitting the dealer lots in June, the production won't even start till 6/11, but there's the QC and all the other crap needs to be done, so first 2019 you'll see on dealer lots will most likely be in early to mid August. And then the OKTB will be probably be late August to early September, so custom orders will get delivered after that.
I'd expect the changeover to not be as long and the OKTB to be earlier than late August. Going from '18 to '19 is not quite as a dramatic going from '17 to '18. I think the Bullitt will be the most "complex" thing that needs the extra TLC.

And to avoid confusion, I've changed the title of this thread so others don't think we've got the guide yet! :-)
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
I'd expect the changeover to not be as long and the OKTB to be earlier than late August. Going from '18 to '19 is not quite as a dramatic going from '17 to '18. I think the Bullitt will be the most "complex" thing that needs the extra TLC.

And to avoid confusion, I've changed the title of this thread so others don't think we've got the guide yet! :-)
I wish the guide was out now. I’m planning on a 2018 or 2019 GT this year and knowing if there are any actual changes would make that decision easier :p
From what I can tell... maybe the new B&O speakers to replace the current Sony?

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Stating that the order guide releases in March when it’s currently February wasn’t enough? Not everything is a debate, friend. :)
Nope, it's not enough, people got to be precise what they mean, implication isn't enough and that's how some catastrophic accidents happen (yes, I'm talking about the Mars lander calculation error).

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, it's not enough, people got to be precise what they mean, implication isn't enough and that's how some catastrophic accidents happen (yes, I'm talking about the Mars lander calculation error).
Or perhaps you’re just overly defensive for no reason. Certainly one of the two. :D

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Or perhaps you’re just overly defensive for no reason. Certainly one of the two. :D
Believe whatever you want. :shrug: The truth is there.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I think the OP was asking because order guides have leaked earlier than the official release in the past. Sometimes by a couple weeks. We're now less than 4 weeks from orders opening so not too far away from when it might leak early.

As for the timeline Duke mentioned, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the first 2018s starting showing up in November with production starting in October, so a month sounds like a more accurate wait, not 2-3. FWIW, Ford was originally saying the Bullitt would be available in June. They've since revised that to say Summer 2018 but still, if they don't show up till September it's gonna be a somewhat depressing summer for me lol.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the OP was asking because order guides have leaked earlier than the official release in the past. Sometimes by a couple weeks. We're now less than 4 weeks from orders opening so not too far away from when it might leak early.

As for the timeline Duke mentioned, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the first 2018s starting showing up in November with production starting in October, so a month sounds like a more accurate wait, not 2-3. FWIW, Ford was originally saying the Bullitt would be available in June. They've since revised that to say Summer 2018 but still, if they don't show up till September it's gonna be a somewhat depressing summer for me lol.
They began appearing in October, only Manuals, though, the A10s started showing up 2-3 weeks later. I made a thread about it on another forum and just went over to check the date, I made the thread that they were appearing at dealerships (on AutoTrader) on 10/12/2017. I remember because several listings said "Automatic" but also "6-speed" because they were mislisting manuals as autos... which made me glad I emailed the dealerships before driving 40 minutes out for a test drive. :p
Anyway, that must mean production likely started in September.

The truth is there.
Oh, it certainly is. :cheers:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Interesting, looks like 2019 production has been moved up a day to 6/11 instead of 6/12 that was previously quoted. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Lol. You guys in the US are looking for 2019s while the UK is still waiting for a 2018 to appear.
Lol wish I hadn’t heard about MY19 in the UK in case they change the options or something. If it’s just spinel green I’ll be good with an 18

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol wish I hadn’t heard about MY19 in the UK in case they change the options or something. If it’s just spinel green I’ll be good with an 18
The "big change" MIGHT be the new B&O audio system since Ford is leaving Sony... but who knows? :p

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Anyone know if Aqua Blue or Grabber Blue color will be available in 2019 models?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Anyone know if Aqua Blue or Grabber Blue color will be available in 2019 models?
Only change seems to be Triple Yellow being replaced with Spinel Green.

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Only change seems to be Triple Yellow being replaced with Spinel Green.
OK, thank you!

I guess I'll be looking for a boring Silver.

Any chance, Grabber Blue be available for 2020?
Sponsored