Sponsored

Is the 2019 Ford Mustang Order Guide Available?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Quick Comment - I was waiting until late March or Early April to order a Mustang. The order dude at my dealer called, his last day he will order an 18 will be this Tuesday the 20th. Thats just his date so I dont know what it really means except if I want one Tuesday is the day.

The also confirm the base - stock stereo in the 19 will be a B&O but they were not able to tell me at what quality level it is compared to the Sony.

Just an FYI.
I saw this same date on another site as well.
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Theory: the 2019 Mustang Order Sheet will be available on April 2nd. Why? That’s one day after the $1500 cash back bonus/rebate expires. :p

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Theory: the 2019 Mustang Order Sheet will be available on April 2nd. Why? That’s one day after the $1500 cash back bonus/rebate expires. :p
Anything is possible at this point, but since rebates need to be active on the actual delivery day, I don't think Ford would be worried about running them when ordering opens.

On the original schedule, 2019 ordering was supposed to open 10 days after 2018 ordering closed. If there still needs to be a 10 day gap and 2018 ordering does in fact close tomorrow, that would put us at April 30th for ordering to open. And as an aside, that's Good Friday, which would be an appropriate label :p

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything is possible at this point, but since rebates need to be active on the actual delivery day, I don't think Ford would be worried about running them when ordering opens.

On the original schedule, 2019 ordering was supposed to open 10 days after 2018 ordering closed. If there still needs to be a 10 day gap and 2018 ordering does in fact close tomorrow, that would put us at April 30th for ordering to open. And as an aside, that's Good Friday, which would be an appropriate label :p
At both of the Ford dealerships I go to, if you do a custom order, you are “locked-in” to the rebates available on the day you place the order as long as you do a small down payment. You have the option of switching to different/current ones the day it comes in if they are better.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
My guys said they dont expect 19 order to open until later in may. But they admitted they really have no solid communication on the 19’s yet.

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
At both of the Ford dealerships I go to, if you do a custom order, you are “locked-in” to the rebates available on the day you place the order as long as you do a small down payment. You have the option of switching to different/current ones the day it comes in if they are better.
Same here

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Interesting, I thought I saw on the ordering sub-forum that rebates had to be active at delivery. Maybe that's just the private cash offers? :shrug:
In that case, early April makes sense, but I'd guess that 2019s might be excluded from any rebates anyway. Who knows.

My guys said they dont expect 19 order to open until later in may. But they admitted they really have no solid communication on the 19’s yet.
That's way too late unless they plan to delay production. They need time to schedule production runs well before production begins on June 11th. I've heard 2019 ordering is "soon" which doesn't sound like May to me, but again who knows. :shrug::frusty::headbonk:

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, I thought I saw on the ordering sub-forum that rebates had to be active at delivery. Maybe that's just the private cash offers? :shrug:
In that case, early April makes sense, but I'd guess that 2019s might be excluded from any rebates anyway. Who knows.

That's way too late unless they plan to delay production. They need time to schedule production runs well before production begins on June 11th. I've heard 2019 ordering is "soon" which doesn't sound like May to me, but again who knows. :shrug::frusty::headbonk:
It might just be dealership dependent, who knows? :lol: :p

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
It is true that no one, including Ford, can seem to provide us with exactly what is going on. The summary of dates that I have pieced together from several different sources would now have the last order date for 2018's as 3/20/2018. This has been confirmed from several different sources. First order dates for 2019's would be 4/2/2018, although I think this is only speculation and I wouldn't consider it to be confirmed. Final production for 2018's may or may not be extended beyond the original 6/7/2018 date based on balance out allocations and the fact that the last order date for 2018's appears to have been extended. This would also then effect the first production date for 2019's. I can't believe that a company of this size would not have this figured out by now and why it is so secretive to the general public.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
According ice-capades on blueovalforums.com, 'Ford's latest information for the Mustang is that the 2019MY Mustang Job #1 Date is now "tentative" with an expected July production start.'

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forum...019-mustang-production-information/?p=1024193
Gah crap. It did seem like manufacturing is a bit of a cluster right now judging by the ordering turmoil people seem to be experiencing even with getting 2018 orders built (Magneride availability being iffy among other things). It sounds like suppliers must be dropping the ball. If production isn't even expected to start till July now most of my summer plans for the car are now canceled. Eff.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Well i was told if I wait for a 19 that I can expect the car in August or September. Again my guys are pretty forward in telling me they mostly dont know for sure yet so my information probably doesnt help, expect they did tell me 3/20 last day to order a 18. Sounds like Ford is a bit of a cluster f.....

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Well i was told if I wait for a 19 that I can expect the car in August or September. Again my guys are pretty forward in telling me they mostly dont know for sure yet so my information prolly doesnt help, expect they did tell me 3/20 last day to order a 18.
Well at this point August or September deliveries sound exactly right if production isn't starting until sometime in July.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
According ice-capades on blueovalforums.com, 'Ford's latest information for the Mustang is that the 2019MY Mustang Job #1 Date is now "tentative" with an expected July production start.'

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forum...019-mustang-production-information/?p=1024193
That would certainly make more sense then maybe extending the 2018 order dates for a couple more weeks and production through the late part of June with a week of down time to begin 2019 production maybe right after the July 4 holiday, but who knows.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think August-ish was the timeframe everyone was expecting for the 19s regardless of when the order sheets go live. BTW, unless that change to “tentative” happened in the past 5 days, I have a good source that says May for MP1 and late-June for MP2.
Sponsored