Sponsored

Snow season almost done

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's been a cold winter, but I've gotten quite a few miles on it.
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
February was extremely tame here in Massachusetts. But March has been a bitch so far. Almost 3 feet of snow in the last 2 weeks and another one coming next Tuesday. :mad:
I am done with this.

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
February was extremely tame here in Massachusetts. But March has been a bitch so far. Almost 3 feet of snow in the last 2 weeks and another one coming next Tuesday. :mad:
I am done with this.
I'm right there with ya. I'm in CT and have had enough of the snow. Gonna drive my car up and down my driveway just to drive it.

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Took mine out last night for the first cruise in a month or so. So damn sick of snow. Come on spring.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
65 today 70 tomorrow in Atlanta area......got to get out and burn some gas. I left The Detroit area 45 years ago. Great place to be age 17 with 1967 SS 396/375 being the hot set up and race on Woodward ave ...but that’s about it. Oh and learning how to drift in the snow with a big block helped in the later years. With cars like the 14 GT500 which would get you sideways in second gear on dry streets. What a beast that car was.
050606BC-9375-44E5-B941-440B5FAF7463.jpeg

Last edited:

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
blizzaks ws80 + 5 bags of salt in the trunk. Zero issues. In heavy snow RWD is the best excuse to take corners sideways you just tell the cop 'i lost control'.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
With cars like the 14 GT500 which would get you sideways in second gear on dry streets. What a beast that car was.
My decades of hooliganism on icy Minnesota roads and parking lots prepared me well for when I had my pullied/tuned GT500.

I could drift that thing on dry pavement predictably at will. Really freaked out my passengers.

:headbang:

Duramax557

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Roush 3
Vehicle Showcase
Three months this weekend I got the car and still have not driven it. Got another round of rain/snow this week. damn Midwest weather.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
When bitches be trippin', you know I be driftin'.

attachment.jpg

Oh.....and I made this meme;
26g9s7.jpg

Sponsored

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
blizzaks ws80 + 5 bags of salt in the trunk. Zero issues. In heavy snow RWD is the best excuse to take corners sideways you just tell the cop 'i lost control'.
I've heard mixed reviews on the weight in the back. Do you find it to be better than no weight in the trunk?

It would definitely help rear grip, but it has to throw the weight distribution off a bit, and hurt cornering / turning ability...right?

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
Normal people are sad when winter come, now im sad because like every years, winter came so fast and seem to last few weeks . I hope i'm not the only one who bought a rwd especially for the snow season?!

What are you running for wheels? 17" Steels?

I don't think 17s will clear the GT calipers :(

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
4 inches of snow/ice in North east WI yesterday...... really done with winter....

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
In heavy snow RWD is the best excuse to take corners sideways you just tell the cop 'i lost control'.

i use that excuse in the dry don't think i've taken a single corner in 2 years without sticking the arse end out pretty much the only reason to buy a rear wheeler

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Im on my Xi3's right now thinking hard about swapping my PP rims and A/S back on it. The Xi3 is a really great tire for my lite Kansas City winters where its more cold than snow/ice the last few years but I'm pretty tired of not having the handling that I enjoy.
Just bought my '18 GT last month, so this past snowy Sunday and Monday was a little interesting with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires on my PP rims.

Before next winter, I'll be getting another set of rims and Blizzaks for a dedicated winter set. I love summer tires during proper weather too much to go to an A/S tire throughout the year.
Sponsored