Brought my 2015 GT to Livernois yesterday

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Thanks for all the feedback I got regarding my 2015 Mustang GT Premium auto.

I went to LMS yesterday and brought the car there for their LMS 675 package. This is the Magnuson MP2300 blower. Intercooler, plugs, injectors, thermostat. As some of you know I decided to do the OPG and sprocket. The price was very good at $7,575 including the gears, install, dyno tune, tax. Everything. I saved $400 because I already had the LMS tuner.

Because of the OPG they will tune the car a bit differently. Higher RPM, etc. Two tunes, 93 and 91. I am hoping for 600rwhp and over 520 rwtq. Regardless, I believe they will do me right. They will also do a video which I agreed to. Hope to have the car back in less than 3 weeks.

Scott showed me all around and what a place it is! Not just Ford anymore. Hellcats, Camaros, SHO, Fusion, Corvette, Trailhawk (the hellcat version of the jeep with AWD). Still, though mostly Mustangs. Some manufacturer cars they are doing testing on. Very clean and organized. All the cars are kept inside.

My other mod parts which I already have and will install when I get the Mustang back from LMS are: Ford Track Handling Pack front and rear bars, Ford Performance Borla touring axle backs and some wheel spacers.

Scott told me that the biggest reason the Mustang breaks axle shafts is because of wheel hop. When hop starts, let off the gas. They have driven some hard fast times with stock shafts. So, if I see this happening to my car I hope to put those thing-a-ma-jigs in that stop hop.

I will not lower or change major suspension stuff as the 2019 Bullitt is still in my thoughts. Just thought I'd keep you guys updated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. Dan Millen still have anything to do with LMS?
The salesman, Scott, told me that the Millen's still own LMS. I don't know them, but the 2 kids and Mom own the company.

The white Hellcat Challenger that's on their video was there. Just a tune, DRs and a few other goodies. Doing 9s. He told me the half shafts on the Hellcats are enormous, so no issues with those.

Really an impressive place. They must have had at least 30 cars inside. Some serious iron making some serious HP. I was impressed in the fact that Ford has some of their cars inside for LMS to mess with.

That was an impressive endorsement for me.

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Believe me your in very good hands I’ve taken my car there for all my installs and will take every performance car I own there they installed my whipple on my 15 mustang and my car absolutely rips on the first go round I told them to not tune aggressive but once I got used to the power I had them turn it up plenty miles later and lots or road trips still runs like the first day I got it from the shop major props to the team over there

Sponsored

FLYIN4D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
The salesman, Scott, told me that the Millen's still own LMS. I don't know them, but the 2 kids and Mom own the company.

The white Hellcat Challenger that's on their video was there. Just a tune, DRs and a few other goodies. Doing 9s. He told me the half shafts on the Hellcats are enormous, so no issues with those.

Really an impressive place. They must have had at least 30 cars inside. Some serious iron making some serious HP. I was impressed in the fact that Ford has some of their cars inside for LMS to mess with.

Good shop for sure

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
3 weeks?

It takes 10 hours to install the blower

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
They have a system as all the cars are inside and each is done in the order received. I'm also doing OPG as well.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
You are in very good hands with Livernois. Great choice!

Keep us updated, that SC package deal they have is incredible!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
You are in very good hands with Livernois. Great choice!

Keep us updated, that SC package deal they have is incredible!
By the way, Kelly, I remember going back and forth with you guys when you were developing the Watts link for the s197. I was one of the first users. It worked incredible. No noise and the handling was really good. I might talk later about a few mods to stop wheel hop.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT

Lol my friend broke his half shaft on his stock auto Hellcat the first time he lined up against me.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
They have a system as all the cars are inside and each is done in the order received. I'm also doing OPG as well.
I hate that. They should just tell you when they’re ready for you to install. Sitting there for 3 weeks is ansurd imo.
Sponsored