Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I Installed a 2018 ported manifold on today, I wired it the way pictured but I soldered them instead of crimping but I used the 2017 manifold runner solenoids and routed it like 2015-17. No codes as of yet but I feel As though it will because kinda stumbles on really low rpms like the runners aren't working but dam does she have some top end now.
Yeah that stumble is prolly the IMRCs not working on one side. Scan your car & you'll probably have a pending code.
Sponsored

GrabberS55017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Yeah that stumble is prolly the IMRCs not working on one side. Scan your car & you'll probably have a pending code.
I scanned my car didn't have any codes I'm gonna drive it around for a while and see if they kick on or not

Edit: yup got the same code P2005

Last edited:

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
i just drove mine with wired connected together on blue plugs and redid the connections i thought were bad and seems good to go even just holding the 1500 rpm and 2500 rpm steady no hiccups at all . sent the log in so well see what happens !

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I Installed a 2018 ported manifold on today, I wired it the way pictured but I soldered them instead of crimping but I used the 2017 manifold runner solenoids and routed it like 2015-17. No codes as of yet but I feel As though it will because kinda stumbles on really low rpms like the runners aren't working but dam does she have some top end now.
guy tried that and still threw codes . seems to be easiest to lock them out . guy has em locked out on facebook and picked up 45hp and lost like 4tq is all so crazy

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Just need correct length bolts but this should get it.

If you delete the cmcv solenoid the black center piece doesn't need to be trimmed.. if you do it would need to be notched just slightly as well, so i'm leaving that part alone until I decide exactly what I want to do there.

You wouldn't need to clearance the back of the lower part as much if deleting the solenoid as well, but easy enough to give myself the option this way, that area cant be seen either way..

ftKikR9.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Contacted Scott Day and asked about vacuum line routing or a diagram, he said he was sending the diagram out to those who purchased the pigtail adapters so I just ordered some, got my original pigtails now today. Just more waiting. Looks like everyone is getting closer to a solution.

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Contacted Scott Day and asked about vacuum line routing or a diagram, he said he was sending the diagram out to those who purchased the pigtail adapters so I just ordered some, got my original pigtails now today. Just more waiting. Looks like everyone is getting closer to a solution.
That will be huge. I’ll be all over that and will likely get the pigtails too.

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Did he confirm their setup is tested and doesn't throw codes?

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Here is the vacuum diagram from Scott ! But mine is setup this way with the wiring diagram that is correct and somethin is still making my imrc stuck open . But no codes . I also wired my blue connectors together so we’ll see what happens when i hear back from lund !! It might be fixed after my last time ducking with it !

08554899-7DE7-4A0F-B8BB-A10B7A1AB985.jpeg

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Doesn't show rear vacuum lines

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I just talked to lund and they said my problem is fixed and imrcs are functioning and no codes or anything ! No rough idle car runs like a champ ! I ended up wiring the 2 blue plugs together . Each plug has a geeen wire you tie them together than one is while and the other is yellow tie them together and follow my pinout paper and that the vacuum line picture and everyone should be set !

718767AF-577F-417C-BF22-F8640FBD924E.jpeg
5D04CB43-8192-4748-82E5-7FFA2B298B6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
On the 2018 the brake booster goes to the port he labeled as "needs vac source". The middle port he labeled for brake booster is for the line coming out of the intake tubing.

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
On the 2018 the brake booster goes to the port he labeled as "needs vac source". The middle port he labeled for brake booster is for the line coming out of the intake tubing.
Yeha they are both from the brake booster
Sponsored