Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

EODTech87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Curious what part number you ordered.
The light gray female connector and pins that should connect to the 2015-2017 Solenoids. Once I verify fitment I’ll post all the info. These parts(2 connectors and 6 pins) only run about $5.00 plus shipping. Which is why I said earlier that the $65 they’re charging is high. All the parts that they use(2 connectors, 6 pins & 2 pigtails) cost about $35 and they’re charging a extra $30 to crimp 3 pins.
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
The light gray female connector and pins that should connect to the 2015-2017 Solenoids. Once I verify fitment I’ll post all the info. These parts(2 connectors and 6 pins) only run about $5.00 plus shipping. Which is why I said earlier that the $65 they’re charging is high. All the parts that they use(2 connectors, 6 pins & 2 pigtails) cost about $35 and they’re charging a extra $30 to crimp 3 pins.
No, they are charging $30 for the time they took to figure out something that you didn't have the time or intelligence (or both) to figure out.

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
No, they are charging $30 for the time they took to figure out something that you didn't have the time or intelligence (or both) to figure out.
Yup

If you can DYI, great. If not, pay for the expertise that gets it done for you.

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Replacement manifold arrived today. Packaged much better! Shout out to Benny and the guys at Levittown Ford, they worked hard to make sure I got a new part. Can't thank them enough!

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Capitalism at its finest. Supply/demand in action. $75 is not a bad price to pay.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
How soon do you absolutely need them by? I have some on the way that I’m 99% sure will work but want to verify first.
Not in a huge hurry, I already have a set of the male pigtails from ford. Just need the female ends and/or I can unload these and get a complete set if someone has them that ships to canada.

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Not in a huge hurry, I already have a set of the male pigtails from ford. Just need the female ends and/or I can unload these and get a complete set if someone has them that ships to canada.
Where in Canada are you? How much did the intake end up costing shipped/taxed to you?

I plan on doing an '18 intake manifold at one point this year. Maybe I'll wait until they start coming up used and the adapted pigtails are readily available.

I'd also love to find a way to adapt the '15-'17 intake cover on this intake. I prefer maintaining as stock an appearance as possible.

I have a PP1 to be installed and I think the '18 intake in conjunction with the PP1 will be very good.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Where in Canada are you? How much did the intake end up costing shipped/taxed to you?

I plan on doing an '18 intake manifold at one point this year. Maybe I'll wait until they start coming up used and the adapted pigtails are readily available.

I'd also love to find a way to adapt the '15-'17 intake cover on this intake. I prefer maintaining as stock an appearance as possible.

I have a PP1 to be installed and I think the '18 intake in conjunction with the PP1 will be very good.
I'm in Regina.. shipping on the manifold was 65 or so dollars plus 43 duty when it came across the border. Wasn't bad at all considering the size of the box.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I paid 75 for some custom pigtails. I guess its better not to lockout until i am boosted. These that i got are plug and play if anyone interested. If u get the intake with them they sell you the pigtails half price.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I paid 75 for some custom pigtails. I guess its better not to lockout until i am boosted. These that i got are plug and play if anyone interested. If u get the intake with them they sell you the pigtails half price.
Link?

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Pigtails are supposed to arrive tomorrow anybody figured out how we're supposed to run the vacuum lines yet?