Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Installed the MMD FOOSE Side Scoops and some under the hood bling.
Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Did you get ship notification on the ROUSH heat exchangers earlier this week? My shipping tracking number shows delivery on Friday this week. Post up some pics when you get yours installed and I'll do the same. Plan to put them on this weekend.
No, nothing yet but I haven’t checked today. Mine are coming painted, what about yours? I did see another post of yours mentioning they did/were shipping.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I can finally post in this damn thread. My first addition was the Steeda clutch return spring, it does indeed make clutch feel much better than stock. Now I don't feel like an idiot when taking off from a stop as I meticulously search for the engagement point.

Ordered some BMR jacking rails, DD map lights/glove box light, and GTPP lower K brace/insulator/hardware and the extension panel for the upper cowl brace (have yet to order the cowl brace and strut tower brace kit)

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Got some small parts in yesterday. Put on the latch striker covers to match the joint covers (last pic). Definitely should've come with the car.
Would u mind telling me where I can get both of these items for my 15', thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
Removed the hood insulator in preparation of the ROUSH heat extractors. I’ve been wanting to reveal the Pony and I think I’ll leave the insulator off
JOKER GT, Nice mod!

By chance are you intrested in selling your Stock Heat Extractors?
If so please PM me with a price.

Thx.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a bunch of stuff from our Steeda friends.

It never hurts to ask for some 6g love from Team Steeda. You never know what kind of discounts they can swing. Let's just say they showed me some love on the overall price.
Love to share the love!

Look forward to your review when all is said & done!

Many thanks,

TJ

mwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Convertible
Not something I did to my car, but you could say for my car..... Put new flooring and cabinets in garage (as well as slapped some paint on the walls). While I did like the old epoxy Ford Blue floor I had, it's chipped away and worn where the tires sit pretty bad (not sure if previous owner put it down correctly or if just old and worn). Anyways, the new floor tiles are awesome, and garage looks so much better than the dark brown walls that used to be there before.

Still work in progress, I have 2 more gladiator tall cabinets and one more 28 inch overhead cabinet to put together. Will post up a full shot when completely done (all the boxes for everything are piled on the other side until I haul them off next week).

How did the tiles work out on the uneven floor? I’m thinking of doing the same. I re-did the walls, along with power and lighting last year, and used Gladiator cabinets as well. They are great.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Installed jacking rails tonight. Got them from Megan Racing. Installation just under 20 mins., didnt even jack up the car.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Just got confirmation that my 2018 Roush Heat Extractors shipped, not sure if I'm a fan of them or not until I see them on my car. If not, I'll put the factory ones back in and return/sell them. Will post pics when I get this plus the other half dozen mods sitting in boxes on my car (waiting for it to stay sunny long enough to wash my car and put some items on).
I ordered the black Roush Heat extractors (2017 GT PP) and they looked cheap relative to the factory extractors. But after I had them painted the same color as the car they looked awesome (ruby red).
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8043&page=127

Last edited:

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
How did the tiles work out on the uneven floor? I’m thinking of doing the same. I re-did the walls, along with power and lighting last year, and used Gladiator cabinets as well. They are great.
I had no issues with the tiles, my garage floor is really flat (the epoxy on the floor was thin even where worn, you can't noticeably feel a difference in height in that area, its super thin epoxy that was on there). The only uneven floor spot I have is on each side of the door, there is a slant with a big radius that slopes the side walls towards the door, its pretty minor but the tiles can bend just enough where they go together to follow the contour and everything worked out perfect. Happy with these, they are basically racedeck tiles that come brown boxed or private labeled. I was going to do alternating squares of color but thought it looked better doing this checkered pattern with 4 squares of same color.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I ordered the black Roush Heat extractors (2017 GT PP) and they looked cheap relative to the factory extractors. But after I had them painted the same color as the car they looked awesome (ruby red).
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8043&page=127
Looks good painted, I'm curious to see how cheap the 18 version looks when I get them Friday. If I was to paint them, I'd almost paint them gloss black for my car as the grill is gloss black, the spoiler and rear deck are gloss black as well. But, once i see them and if I don't like them, I may photoshop them in orange to see how they'd look.
Sponsored