• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Premium GT bumper with Roush lower valence painted Oxford White

Orange04svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have a premium GT rear bumper with a roush lower valence. I bought the premium bumper from ford and had it professionally painted oxford white, then installed a roush lower valence with parking sensors. The paint is near perfect, no chips, or scratches. The bumper was only installed on the car for approx. 100 miles. Located in Central Pa. Asking $525
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Can't say i'm not interested in this but I am in VA and I don't have parking sensors.

Davisruss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost
Sadly I'm on the other side of the country in FL, but how much did it run you to get a new premium bumper and have it painted? Thanks!

stubz711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT
Would you sell the tips? I have standard Xtreme tips if you'd want to trade even.

stubz711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best price shipped to MO?

stubz711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best of luck then

petevan5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack
I have a premium GT rear bumper with a roush lower valence. I bought the premium bumper from ford and had it professionally painted oxford white, then installed a roush lower valence with parking sensors. The paint is near perfect, no chips, or scratches. The bumper was only installed on the car for approx. 100 miles. Located in Central Pa. Asking $525
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Any chance this is still available? Im from south jersey so depending on how far i would be interested