Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Thats my plan as I figured they may loosen up

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Are you tightening them to 150 lb/ft like you are supposed to? I did mine one time, and they have clocked 150 every time, not needing to be retorqued.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Are you tightening them to 150 lb/ft like you are supposed to? I did mine one time, and they have clocked 150 every time, not needing to be retorqued.
Yes, 150 every time. My buddy said his stopped coming a little loose after about 500 miles with wheel spacers on. Then a bit after that when he had it in the shop he had them check the lugs holding the spacers on and they said they were fine, I'll check those too eventually

Salt Ninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Premium with 50 Years Pkg
EL FALCON is singing a deeper note

Installed the RTR Tactical Performance Street Spec Axle-Back exhaust on the 2015 GT Premium.

My quick review:

If you are looking for something deeper than stock but not much louder at idle, then this is a good fit. I kept the factory resonator. The new axle-back makes EL FALCON sound so good. Deep rumble with no rasp and pop. The sound from inside the car is exactly what I wanted. It is louder inside but sounds like an old school muscle car. I haven't noticed any drone.

Cold start sounds good and not too loud. Idle is a little quiet for me outside the car. Wish it was just a bit louder. When getting on the throttle it sounds great going by. Again, no rasp.

If you like it louder but still a deep tone, it is recommended to get an X-pipe or H-pipe to take this RTR street spec to the next level. If I find later that it isn't loud enough, I'll add an H-pipe.

Sponsored

Salt Ninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El FALCON also gets some interior love

Also added the CJ Pony Parts red paddle shifter extensions. Quality seems good. Middle and ring fingers seem to fall perfectly in the openings on the extensions. The extensions do not seem to get in the way of normal driving.

Topped it off with the red steering wheel pony decal.

Salt Ninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^Nice, Got a sound clip?
I do but I can't figure out how to upload it. I took video on my LG V10 phone and tried uploading it to Photo Bucket. It won't play in Photo Bucket.

Open to suggestions on how to get the videos uploaded. I have an mp4 and .wmv file. Maybe need to convert somehow to another format.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I do but I can't figure out how to upload it. I took video on my LG V10 phone and tried uploading it to Photo Bucket. It won't play in Photo Bucket.

Open to suggestions on how to get the videos uploaded. I have an mp4 and .wmv file. Maybe need to convert somehow to another format.
If you have an android then you have a google account correct? Download the YouTube app and upload directly to there then you can share with us

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Installed Steeda fixed valve front stuts, which I slotted before install.

The rear shocks were installed over the weekend. Can't wait to wring it out and see how it feels!

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Picked her up from the port in Bremerhaven Monday! The pic was taken during our first stop on the 5.5 hour drive home. Obviously I'm looking forward to better weather!
WOW! looks FANTASTIC! Enjoy!

Modrodr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Replaced the factory resonator with an H Pipe. Sounds great with the factory mufflers! Not too loud, but adds some sound.

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Replaced the factory resonator with an H Pipe. Sounds great with the factory mufflers! Not too loud, but adds some sound.
My x-pipe comes tomorrow. Can't wait to break out the Sawzall!

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Also, added my UPR oil catch can, check valve and the new 4 stage filter looks promising.
Sponsored