Sponsored

It's Here! My 2019 Mustang Bullitt Delivery and First Drive.

twister9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
I didn't realize that [MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] all this time was Matt Maran, way to go dude, always enjoy your YT car videos!
I did not either and have also viewed several of his YouTube videos.

Matt, I went by your dealer last Saturday (7th) to look around since I am still trying to find a toy for myself. They had your car over in that gravel lot with a couple dozen other mustangs. I got out and looked at it and should have taken pics. It was covered in gravel dust and had been rained on at one point. I was disappointed to say the least.

Now I see they they had another Bullitt for a guy in New York. So hopefully that was his and not yours. I only saw one and did not go in inside.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I didn't realize that [MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] all this time was Matt Maran, way to go dude, always enjoy your YT car videos!
Thanks for watching the videos!

I did not either and have also viewed several of his YouTube videos.

Matt, I went by your dealer last Saturday (7th) to look around since I am still trying to find a toy for myself. They had your car over in that gravel lot with a couple dozen other mustangs. I got out and looked at it and should have taken pics. It was covered in gravel dust and had been rained on at one point. I was disappointed to say the least.

Now I see they they had another Bullitt for a guy in New York. So hopefully that was his and not yours. I only saw one and did not go in inside.
That was the other one. It’s being shipped somewhere. I took delivery of mine the same day it arrived. Came in on the truck Friday at 9 am and I was rolling out in it later that afternoon.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Congrats!!!

Indeed your grin says it all! I had the same grin as you when I took delivery of my last 2 Bullitts, Boss and now gt350. Did your face feel sore the next day because of mine sure as hell did? Enjoy that badass ride!

I see have a lot of decision to make down the road:cheers:

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Photos of it are here - https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106403

It cleaned up nice. They sit outside at the plant.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Pre-production cars had a unique Dark Highland Green MyColor for the gauges, but it's not present as an option in my gauge cluster so must have been removed last minute for production versions....
Maybe Ford will give you the codes to recreate the MyColor from those pre-production ones.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of the specific DHG setup, but the stock green in MyColor looks great. I'm sure most Bullitt guys will set green as Primary, Secondary and Ambient....pretty sure that's where I'll be.

Setup? 7:40 in the video below:

[ame]

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
Awesome first video! Love your reaction at the rev matching - can't wait to see more! :D

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Maybe Ford will give you the codes to recreate the MyColor from those pre-production ones.

And, congratulations on getting your Bullitt.
Thanks! Yeah with the option in MyColor to create your own colors, I can probably just make my own dark green, but for now I'm happy with the bright green. :D

Sponsored

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I believe the single word to describe everything in the video is "giddy". :D

Grats dude!

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Thanks! Yeah with the option in MyColor to create your own colors, I can probably just make my own dark green, but for now I'm happy with the bright green. :D
I'm not sure how the my color custom color works, but here are the hex and rgb values:

hex: 003826
rgb: 0, 56, 38

You would think it would give you an rgb option for a custom color.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I can't remember the last thing I was excited about as much as it looked like you were for this car.