Sponsored

Tuning

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey guys me and a buddy of mine are going to go down the road of tuning are own cars.He already has the HP tuners software.Do any of u guys that tune your own car would be intetested in sharing your tune.Would love to get a centuri tune with an auto.If so please let me know on here or pm,i will make it worth u while.
Sponsored

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Hey guys me and a buddy of mine are going to go down the road of tuning are own cars.He already has the HP tuners software.Do any of u guys that tune your own car would be intetested in sharing your tune.Would love to get a centuri tune with an auto.If so please let me know on here or pm,i will make it worth u while.

is that the kcc*** guy? i replied to him pm.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yes me and Ken,i know he asked u about it but last time i talked to him i think he said he did not get a responce but i coulld be wrong.I have talke to u.about my setup before and we run the same convertor,so woulld it take to get a good base tune that i could use to start tuning myself.U can pm me if u like.

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
i would like to learn to tune myself too. Since having just rebuilt the motor I know every single bolt, nut and torque value. It would be nice to understand tuning it.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
i would like to learn to tune myself too. Since having just rebuilt the motor I know every single bolt, nut and torque value. It would be nice to understand tuning it.
Yea well me and Ken have some plans,so we will be tuning soon,just hard to nelieve how hard it is to just get a base fi tune.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
Thats the name of it,THE TUNING SCHOOL,they have alot of videos out with tips to help guys that tune their own cars.They also.have a 2 day class in florida teaching how to tune,its not cheap but u can set up wheir u have 3 to 4 guys so its a lmost like a private class.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thats the name of it,THE TUNING SCHOOL,they have alot of videos out with tips to help guys that tune their own cars.They also.have a 2 day class in florida teaching how to tune,its not cheap but u can set up wheir u have 3 to 4 guys so its a lmost like a private class.
thats the one i was looking at. its not far from me either. i was looking at the little beginner pack to see how i like it then maybe the onsite course.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
thats the one i was looking at. its not far from me either. i was looking at the little beginner pack to see how i like it then maybe the onsite course.
Yes they do offer different packages and options.Im just tired of depending on someone eles to tune my 45,000 car,and when i need them the most which is at the track they are available or charge for weekend or non office hours.

Sponsored

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Yea well me and Ken have some plans,so we will be tuning soon,just hard to nelieve how hard it is to just get a base fi tune.
thats probably cause a "base tune" is what is the hard part to figure out sometimes. anyone can adjust time timing and fueling. to SETUP a tune is a whole other animal. most people are not like me and guard their shit like its the grail itself. i usually DGAF cause i do this for the fun of it. but i'll get you guys setup like i said. :cheers:

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I’d love to learn to tune myself as well, but I’m nervous about doing it. Tired of depending on tuners, wondering if they’ve set the tune up right for my setup, waiting for revisions, paying every time I make a change.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
thats probably cause a "base tune" is what is the hard part to figure out sometimes. anyone can adjust time timing and fueling. to SETUP a tune is a whole other animal. most people are not like me and guard their shit like its the grail itself. i usually DGAF cause i do this for the fun of it. but i'll get you guys setup like i said. :cheers:
That would be great. I have been digging around in HP tuners comparing different tunes. I need to learn more about the transmission. Do you have any recommendations on training or resources like the tuning school or coyote cookbook?

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
im looking at the tuning school. beginner course first to see if i like it then the onsite course since its close to me.. i assume they might have more classes after that if they persist. id imagine you can learn whats safe. and play in a safety margin before trying to push the limits.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
We are thinking about doing the private class at the tuning school. It 1250 per person if you have 4 people.
Sponsored