Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
This is why the company that modifies your car should have a pristine reputation:

(The following is part of a PM from a 6G member PM with me regarding his 6G and modification. I promised that I would keep him annon if I shared our convo.)

"So I got some great news from my service manager at my dealer...I wanted to tune this car and now I can't because I know it would void the warranty and couldn't trust the car...I mentioned that I was going to tune through livernois and his response was, "oh, livernois has done a couple cars for me, they do great work' no problems sir, tune away"."

This is an excerpt of a conversation between a member and his dealership's Service Manager. This is what all of our years as the goto upfitter for anyone that wants the best for their baby gets you. We go the extra mile to ensure that whenever you would like something done whether it be tuning, machining, an engine or installation services done that we make you aware to the best of our ability of every part that you will need down to the bolt. Are we the least expensive, no, but we do give you all of the info that you need to make a fully edified decision. We're like the Flo or the modifying world lol!
Sponsored