Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
I wanted to start out by saying a special thank you to the ownership/moderation staff for allowing a gathering place for the S550 owners to share information on the chassis.

The 2015 Ford Mustang is something special. Having worked with numerous platforms over the past 14 years, I am blown away by the performance of this car in factory trim for the dollar. This platform is an incredible value, which is translating into huge sales for Ford. Companies like mine have taken notice and this community will see many established companies add support/product line for this platform. It's a good time to be an enthusiast S550 owner.

While we are new to Ford Performance, I have personally worked in the aftermarket industry since 2001 and can appreciate what Ford brings to the table from a manufacturer standpoint. Can't wait to see the new GT once released, the new RS, and hopefully an upcoming GT500 variant.

A little about us:

Speed By Design, founded in 2012, is an Oklahoma City based company focused on turbocharged platforms. We currently manufacture/distribute parts for the 2009+ Nissan GTR, 2013+ Subaru/Toyota FT86, and 2013+ Ford Focus ST chassis.

We are currently developing a kit for the 2015+ Ford Ecoboost Mustang.

Not only do we brand our own line, but we also private label for many companies around the world.

We are a TX2K Event Sponsor and we actively participate in Shift Sector and Street Car Takeover events around the country.

I look forward to meeting many of you in the months ahead.

My Best,

Chris Riggs
Sponsored

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Welcome! I look forward to seeing what you can do with the S550 Platform.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
#fullcatalog