What did you do to your GT350 today?

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
tinted the windows, Put on a Raceseng red translucent shift knob, GT350 red floor mats, JLT coil covers and master cylinder cover, Redline hood shocks. Up next is the diode dynamics lighting package I bought, steeda clutch spring install and ZL1 addons tow hook install. :thumbsup:
DSC01695 (002).jpg
DSC01697 (002).jpg
DSC01698 (002).jpg
Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
tinted the windows, Put on a Raceseng red translucent shift knob, GT350 red floor mats, JLT coil covers and master cylinder cover, Redline hood shocks. Up next is the diode dynamics lighting package I bought, steeda clutch spring install and ZL1 addons tow hook install. :thumbsup:
Nice touches! DD, JLT,Redline, Steeda, ZL1Addons, ....got them on mine and pleased to say Zero issues and great quality all! :cheers:

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Forgive me but I only know one way to say it.

FUCK YEAH!

:headbang:
Jesus it's a dream of mine to take my R on Leguna Seca, nice footage!! I can only imagine what it's like taking the corkscrew from behind the wheel of a GT350/GT350R!
Thanks, bros! Laguna Seca is definitely as amazing as they say. Got a couple on the list for next year!

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Finally was able to get to my video footage from my days at Laguna Seca and Sonoma! Here is nice sample of some glorious Voodoo on this fine Friday afternoon!

way sick Kev. Did your driving confidence change a lot with/without the instructor? Your telemetry info is on point

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
got the aerocatch pins installed.
:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I am considering this mod at some point. Care to share how the install went and tips on placement for drilling? I am a little nervous now that I already have the clear bra installed.

Sponsored

ducatismo

Ducatismo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thanks to the info and great advice from forum members was able to resolve dreaded limp mode. Took 6 months of research and digging but finally was able to get the FP transmission cooler/pump installed and used Forscan to enable temp gauge on center screen. No more limp mode!!

Also was able to reprogram to get Apple CARPLAY. Painted wheel caps black.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Made a little bit of progress with troubleshooting my car today. Talked to a Ford service advisor in Kansas that has the exact same issues as my car. He's replaced spark plugs, coils, pcm, throttle body, engine wiring loom, crankshaft position sensor, all cam sensors, both knock sensors, clutch pedal switch, and clutch. Still having the same issues.

Have to drop mine off again later this week to let them take a further look at some other things.

This car man... :frusty::frusty:

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Installed jacking rails, catch can and Beith carbon fiber-perforated leather steering wheel with blue stitching.
1035F4C4-9220-419E-9C68-D437EEE84946.jpeg

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Thanks to the info and great advice from forum members was able to resolve dreaded limp mode. Took 6 months of research and digging but finally was able to get the FP transmission cooler/pump installed and used Forscan to enable temp gauge on center screen. No more limp mode!!

Also was able to reprogram to get Apple CARPLAY. Painted wheel caps black.
was limp mode a regular issue for you; track and street?

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Cleaned up H1920.
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG

Sponsored

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
Finally had a chance to test out my new mgw shifter, wow. The reason why I pulled the trigger on the shifter is because I was losing confidence in my 2 to 3rd Shift. After a few lapping sessions there seemed to be some free play in the shifter, then I couldn't get it out of my head, and to avoid miss shifting 2nd to 1st, I actually hit 2nd to 5th a few times. With the strong force of the mgw pulling to it's natural position, 2nd to 3rd shifts have never felt better, and faster. Love it.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
George from MGW commented to me on how I was shifting in my GT350 and then showed me something. The second to third shift....he told me to stop trying to direct the gate and to simply hit the shifter forward. It is self guiding and as such will move laterally, mid-shift, from 2nd to 3rd.

Try it with an open palm even. Bang the 2-3 shift while being aggressive with the throttle. The MGW shifter eats it up.

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
George from MGW commented to me on how I was shifting in my GT350 and then showed me something. The second to third shift....he told me to stop trying to direct the gate and to simply hit the shifter forward. It is self guiding and as such will move laterally, mid-shift, from 2nd to 3rd.

Try it with an open palm even. Bang the 2-3 shift while being aggressive with the throttle. The MGW shifter eats it up.
Thats kind of what I noticed, I am no longer navigating the gates, but do hold some right pressure while slamming forward, so far I think its a beauty

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350

Yes! Great advice there. I too was always trying to guide it thru gate and making more of a deliberate effort than was actually needed. For some time after the MGW install I was "working it" so to speak and finally learned it wasn't necessary. My shifts improved and I'm loving everything about this shifter! Thanks for posting Tob!

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Yes! Great advice there. I too was always trying to guide it thru gate and making more of a deliberate effort than was actually needed. For some time after the MGW install I was "working it" so to speak and finally learned it wasn't necessary. My shifts improved and I'm loving everything about this shifter! Thanks for posting Tob!
Up-shifts are easy. How does the MGW handle the three-two downshift at speed going into a corner is the question?
Sponsored