Sponsored

100% Panel Gap Fix

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I saw this today on a v6 Mustang. The young man driving it said he got into a wreck and his front bumper began to sag. He did not have the money to fix it so he went all street racer on his bumpers, front and rear. I have to say, his panel gap is no longer an issue.

FYI he had powered by Ford Performance on the rear deck on his V6 Mustang so take it with a grain of salt.:shrug:
IMG_8531.jpg
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I saw this today on a v6 Mustang. The young man driving it said he got into a wreck and his front bumper began to sag. He did not have the money to fix it so he went all street racer on his bumpers, front and rear. I have to say, his panel gap is no longer an issue.

FYI he had powered by Ford Performance on the rear deck on his V6 Mustang so take it with a grain of salt.:shrug:
FP sells some V6 parts.

Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple

Well. That is interesting.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Duct tape?

Depends on the brand I guess.

Also, just this morning while walking my dog, I notoced this exact technique on my neighbor’s kid’s IS250 with genuine Altezza badges. I didn’t realize how well in might work for my own car until now.

-T

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Duct tape?

Depends on the brand I guess.

Also, just this morning while walking my dog, I notoced this exact technique on my neighbor’s kid’s IS250 with genuine Altezza badges. I didn’t realize how well in might work for my own car until now.

-T
Apparently it is a boy racer street racer drifter thing. Quick release bumper.

You can buy your own right here.

https://www.amazon.com/iJDMTOY-Release-Fasteners-Car-Bumpers/dp/B00JJYPATO
Sponsored