Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Out of all the Signature wheel designs you offer, which is truly the lightest when all other variable are held constant?
All things being equal the SV501 Black series is going to be the lightest of our lineup. It was designed to be a track wheel first, so weight reduction and durability was the primary focus.

I have a couple sets being built now in GT350 R specs and will have weights to share
Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
All things being equal the SV501 Black series is going to be the lightest of our lineup. It was designed to be a track wheel first, so weight reduction and durability was the primary focus.

I have a couple sets being built now in GT350 R specs and will have weights to share
Given the amount of spoke material on this wheel I’m surprised it will be lighter than SV104?....that wheel is GA1R light already?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Given the amount of spoke material on this wheel I’m surprised it will be lighter than SV104?....that wheel is GA1R light already?
Indeed. We are shooting for lighter than the SV104. The set we had cut for a BMW showed to be lighter than previous wheels we had cut in similar sizing. The R spec sets being built will likely be done around the first of the year and we will have some weights to share. Needless to say I am excited.

Are you weighing your SV104 wheels again? Did you get them on the car yet?

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Indeed. We are shooting for lighter than the SV104. The set we had cut for a BMW showed to be lighter than previous wheels we had cut in similar sizing. The R spec sets being built will likely be done around the first of the year and we will have some weights to share. Needless to say I am excited.

Are you weighing your SV104 wheels again? Did you get them on the car yet?
Not on the car yet. Weight without tires came in right where PositiveG weighed them....21.5f, 20.5r. I’ll weigh then again after I get the Cup2s mounted.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Congrats Dtmaso

Signature Wheel SV108 just arrived for customer [MENTION=23603]Dtmaso[/MENTION]. These are cut in the OEM GT350R specs and finished in the Brushed Triple Black Tinted. Also completed with anti-slip bead knurling to ensure the tire doesn't break seal with the rim under high G loads. I weighed them with the following results:

22.9 lbs Front
22.0 lbs Rear
DSC_1348.JPG
DSC_1351.JPG
DSC_1352.JPG
DSC_1353.JPG
DSC_1354.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It has been a busy week at Signature. First off I want to welcome [MENTION=23430]honeybadger[/MENTION] to the Signature Owners Circle! He will be the first Mustang to debut our brand new SV502 wheel that is being released. We are finishing up the design in CAD and should have photos to reveal here soon. Kevin will be using these primarily as a track wheel, and we are definitely looking forward to him showing off their track prowess. Thanks again for joining the team brother, and I owe you a beer next time we meet up.

SV502_Honeybadger_1.jpg

SV502_Honeybadger_2.jpg

Next up we finally got our first set of the GT350R spec SV501 built and shipped to customers. Weights are in and we are very pleased. They are as follows:

SV501 19x11 et25 - 21.5 lbs
SV501 19x11.5 et55 - 20.5 lbs

SV501_350_R_spec.jpg

This is one of our strongest and lightest wheels to date. This will save roughly 12lbs per wheel over the OEM 33lb GT350 setup, and only 3.5 lbs heavier that the GT350R Carbon Fiber Wheel. Again, these are able to be custom cut to fit any mustang platform

I am in the process of developing a few items to help with branding and customer appreciation. One of the items I just received was in collaboration with George [MENTION=10681]MGW[/MENTION] Scudo. I had him custom make one of his aluminum Scudo RFID wallets with our logo on it. I will be using it to carry business cards, but also want to provide it to our customers if they choose to order one.

Signature_Wallet_1.jpg

Signature_Wallet_2.jpg

Signature_Wallet_Open_1.jpg

Signature_Wallet_Open_2.jpg

Last but not least I wanted to show a photo of our performance center cap option that customers can choose instead of the color matched and engraved option, or they can order this in addition to the paint matched setup.

Signature_Wheel_Performance_Cap.jpg

I think that is it for now. As always contact me for a quote on wheels so we can get your new year started the right way :cheers:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
So pumped for the new wheels. Going to look great with those new cup 2s.
Just happy to have you on board bro. Want to see you turning some laps with these bad boys!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
More congratulations are in order for member [MENTION=26469]RCSpins[/MENTION] . I was fortunate enough to meet Robert and get him setup with a set of SV501 for his clean Magnetic GT350. He was personally looking for something closer to the OEM style of wheel but lighter, so these were right up his alley.

Congratulations brother!
6E9BAE50-130F-4267-8589-3418C9B6E3AB.jpeg
C0C95394-74AE-430E-98C1-927019C85783.jpeg

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Microsecond = $$

At first, all was good during this morning's mellow cruise through my mountain neighborhood. But then as I rounded the next bend I diverted my eyes for a microsecond - an eternity in reaction-time - and too late to react no matter how hard I swerved.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4dd6.jpg

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Rock or boulder?

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Rock or boulder?
Take your pick, it was about 5-6" across and laying all by itself in my lane. Must've rolled off the hillside before anyone else hit it. When I came back around to head home, there was just bits and pieces remaining.

I think I saw the Christmas Grinch sitting atop the hill laughing his ass off :lol:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
At first, all was good during this morning's mellow cruise through my mountain neighborhood. But then as I rounded the next bend I diverted my eyes for a microsecond - an eternity in reaction-time - and too late to react no matter how hard I swerved.
F!

Do you have the wheel/roadhazzard plan?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sorry to see this brother. This is all of our worst nightmare. When/if you come up next week we can get all your goodies setup. Then you can mount the new wheels and tires to drive the car until you figure out what to do with the OEM stuff. My mind leads me to wonder what would of happened if we got your SV108 mounted and you damaged them instead. Cheaper to replace, but still would’ve sucked.

F!

Do you have the wheel/roadhazzard plan?
I think his road hazard plan was the set of signature wheels and tires sitting on my garage...
Sponsored