Another awesome experience with Beefcake

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Ladies and Gentlemen, Just want to give a shout out to Beefacke racing. Terry has been my go to guy for roughly $15K worth of mods over the last 2 years. He has been so trustworthy with my money and has delivered me products here in Hawaii at the best prices with shipping included. I don't know how he does it but he usually beats the competitors by 10-20% even with shipping to this island.
He is always answering his phone or his PMs even late at night with questions and getting stuff shipped to me. He has even sent parts before being paid. This is the trust that makes me return as a customer time and time again.
I have been building cars or trucks for 24 years and he has the best customer service I have ever came across.
Thanks Terry.
Andrew
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
:) ty very much

Logan@TeamBeefcakeRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teambeefcakeracing.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Single Turbo 5.0
Ladies and Gentlemen, Just want to give a shout out to Beefacke racing. Terry has been my go to guy for roughly $15K worth of mods over the last 2 years. He has been so trustworthy with my money and has delivered me products here in Hawaii at the best prices with shipping included. I don't know how he does it but he usually beats the competitors by 10-20% even with shipping to this island.
He is always answering his phone or his PMs even late at night with questions and getting stuff shipped to me. He has even sent parts before being paid. This is the trust that makes me return as a customer time and time again.
I have been building cars or trucks for 24 years and he has the best customer service I have ever came across.
Thanks Terry.
Andrew
We are very glad you always have such good experiences! If you don't mind leaving a review on our facebook page we would greatly appreciate it. As always, thanks for being a valued customer.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/teambeefcakeracing/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
I second that. Terry is a great guy with second to none customer service.

What also really impressed me is the way he handled some shit that was thrown his way on a Facebook group recently. Stayed cool, didn't take the bait, just put his points across based on experience to try and help the OP make an informed decision. Lesser sales people/business owners could have easily ended up in a slanging match damaging their reputation. Speaks volumes about the kind of person he is and why i'll keep going back to him and the team.

Thanks Terry.
The other Andrew

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So I have bought the following from him and all shipped to Hawaii.

ProCharger D1 Stage II with Lund tune
DSS half shafts
RXT clutch
AirLift 3P

Everything has been as I have asked from the payment to the shipping. I wish he was in the Corvette market as well. Lol

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
So I have bought the following from him and all shipped to Hawaii.

ProCharger D1 Stage II with Lund tune
DSS half shafts
RXT clutch
AirLift 3P

Everything has been as I have asked from the payment to the shipping. I wish he was in the Corvette market as well. Lol
we do that too :)

Logan@TeamBeefcakeRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teambeefcakeracing.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Single Turbo 5.0
I second that. Terry is a great guy with second to none customer service.

What also really impressed me is the way he handled some shit that was thrown his way on a Facebook group recently. Stayed cool, didn't take the bait, just put his points across based on experience to try and help the OP make an informed decision. Lesser sales people/business owners could have easily ended up in a slanging match damaging their reputation. Speaks volumes about the kind of person he is and why i'll keep going back to him and the team.

Thanks Terry.
The other Andrew
:)

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
we do that too :)
Lol. I am going to need a cam when I put the motor back in the Z06. I will reach out when it is time.

Putting the Airlift in the Mustang this weekend. Almost done.
Sponsored