Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think you could swap out the exhaust at that height?
Yes, Rod, our sales professional did it on his car.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I put about 400 highway miles on my car a few weeks ago down in FL. Even with the Steeda G-Trac brace, this is NOT a car that you can casually drive. It will flat out scare the crap out of you with sudden darting left or right (Tramlining). It just adds to the character of the car. :thumbsup:

I just got mine and put 100 miles on it last weekend and this statement is 100% accurate...paid 50k for a god damn car I cant even enjoy...pit sweat stains are strong in this car...smh.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
I just got mine and put 100 miles on it last weekend and this statement is 100% accurate...paid 50k for a god damn car I cant even enjoy...pit sweat stains are strong in this car...smh.
Steeda G-Trac Brace (installed with spacers inserted in frame as instructed, and torqued tight as hell) on mine reduced tramlining by probably 80-90% making it no longer a problem. Love the drive so much it's now my daily driver. My three other cars/trucks just sit around most of the time. If your tramlining is still that bad consider an alignment (have a dealer look at it, maybe they will do it under warranty).

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I agree also that you can't drive it casually - at least on anything but table top roads. My car had the front brace installed when I bought it but the bolts were loose. I tightened it up but didn't notice any real change in tramlining. I've experimented with tire pressures and even reset my toe from slightly toe out to very, very slight toe in - can't really tell much/any difference. Possibly tires are one key.
Sponsored