Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2 Owners

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can yall quit fluffin each other up and get some dyno results goin? sorry not sorry
Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Can yall quit fluffin each other up and get some dyno results goin? sorry not sorry
Scott I said this is a much nicer way yesterday! Lol, thanks for being the one with balls!

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Numbers in your Sig are with meth correct? Dyno numbers are cute and all but I want to see what these turbos do at the track.

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
I have a feeling a lot of people that bought the VS2 are not going to be satisfied overAll and trade their car for a gt. :D

OP
OP

illeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium/PP
Dyno numbers do not really mean much. I am more interested in trap speeds. I don't see anybody with upgraded turbos posting quarter mile times.

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Dyno numbers do not really mean much. I am more interested in trap speeds. I don't see anybody with upgraded turbos posting quarter mile times.
Dyno numbers do matter when you look at graphs, spool info and the curve

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Also when u see if the top rwhp number is just being hit for a moment or what the avrg rwhp is over the length of the run. All important into. 1/4 and trap speeds are all subjective to weather, road conditions and the driver driving the car.

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You know what more important the whp?....avg whp.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Dyno numbers do matter when you look at graphs, spool info and the curve
^ this

I want to see the power curve, duration etc, cannot get that from a trap speed. I am not as concerned with the peak power at all, but where the meat and potatoes comes in etc.

For example I have only one dyno sheet with my build and it was on lower than set boost with leaks and a faulty BOV. Peak power is irrelevant but finding out what the car was doing is.

For these stage two kits I would like to see where peak torque does come in as that will give me an idea as how they are doing against a stock unit, and my setup. See were these all are in the ball park.

Sponsored
OP
OP

illeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also when u see if the top rwhp number is just being hit for a moment or what the avrg rwhp is over the length of the run. All important into. 1/4 and trap speeds are all subjective to weather, road conditions and the driver driving the car.

Dynos can be subjective too. You have a split crowd here and maybe the dyno means more to some and the trap speed means more to others.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Dynos can be subjective too. You have a split crowd here and maybe the dyno means more to some and the trap speed means more to others.
Agree

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I agree on both points, but dismissing a request for dyno sheets for a persons interest based on a personal view of its value to that person over the person requesting it helps no one.

I know the dyno numbers are very specific to the vehicle, location and climate and even time of day (based on climate) for that particular car and will by no means make that the defacto standard for all EBMs with the same setup. It is more a tool for your car to gauge your gains/losses and performance for your vehicle.

But to dismiss it purely because of a bias for either or should be left for a general discussion thread. =)

But I get it. People should also consider that some owners may not have access to a dyno locally or it could even be a cost prohibitive expense they do not want to shell out the cash for lol...

OP
OP

illeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is a tuning tool. It has its uses, but for me, I want to see what these turbos can do in the quarter mile (Trap Speed). I am not dismissing it and I think any and all information we have available the better.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
You know what more important the whp?....avg whp.

I've seen your videos, the car looks to be running really strong. Has part throttle driving changed much with the new turbo versus stock?
Sponsored