Sponsored

Anyone installed a cobra jet??

slowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang A6 5.0
Is there any write ups to the Cobra Jet install? Or any tips or tricks before I tackle mine when it arrives!
Sponsored

OP
OP

slowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang A6 5.0
I saw it, his initially post doesn't go into much detail

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Ok sorry I thought that had all the goods.

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is there any write ups to the Cobra Jet install? Or any tips or tricks before I tackle mine when it arrives!
Any questions I can answer I'll be glad to help.
Topics I've seen are...Coolant Tube, some people just bend the stock one.
Re-pinning the T-body can be frustrating, at the end of my post Rozay used an eyeglass screwdriver.
Hood clearance needs to be addressed either through cutting a small hole in the back of the hood or engine mounts that lower your engine.
If you run through all the pages on my thread there's multiple pics from other forum members. I'd just scan through looking for pics rather than trying to read everything.:thumbsup:

OP
OP

slowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang A6 5.0
Any questions I can answer I'll be glad to help.
Topics I've seen are...Coolant Tube, some people just bend the stock one.
Re-pinning the T-body can be frustrating, at the end of my post Rozay used an eyeglass screwdriver.
Hood clearance needs to be addressed either through cutting a small hole in the back of the hood or engine mounts that lower your engine.
If you run through all the pages on my thread there's multiple pics from other forum members. I'd just scan through looking for pics rather than trying to read everything.:thumbsup:
Thank you! I'll go ahead and scroll thru all 30 pages and see if I can get any tips, but the ones you mentioned definitely helped.

I hope all of the revisions Lund made with your logs help us guys in the future with our base tunes!
Sponsored