Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

tborah79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tombrrrr
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Admin Update

$46,595 MSRP pricing first discovered by Tony Alonso in this post.

ACTION! FORD DEALERS BRACE FOR SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER AS ORDER BANKS OPEN FOR EXCLUSIVE 480-HORSEPOWER MUSTANG BULLITT
Bullitt_06_HR.jpg

DEARBORN, Mich., March 29, 2018 – Like the 1968 hit movie “Bullitt,” Ford dealerships across America are bracing for a late summer blockbuster as orders have officially begun for the limited-edition 480-horsepower 2019 Mustang Bullitt.

The iconic 2019 Mustang Bullitt traces its roots to the legendary Highland Green 1968 Mustang GT fastback Steve McQueen thrashed in the action thriller “Bullitt” 50 years ago. Complete with classic cue ball shifter, the 2019 Bullitt bundles the latest Mustang GT Premium and Performance Package content in a sleek, understated design – while packing a hefty punch.

The new Mustang Bullitt delivers even more power, thanks to its performance open air intake, Mustang Shelby GT350 intake manifold, plus a larger 87-millimeter throttle body and unique powertrain control module calibrations delivering 480 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque* and deliver a top speed of 163 mph – an 8 mph increase versus the latest Mustang GT. A fully active black NitroPlate™ quad-tip exhaust comes standard.

Bullitt customers have two color choices – Shadow Black and classic Dark Highland Green. Appointments include subtle chrome accents for the unique black grille and front windows, classic torque-thrust 19-inch aluminum wheels and red-painted Brembo™ brakes.

There’s minimal badging inside and out. All that’s visible on the exterior is the circular faux gas cap Bullitt logo at the rear center. A leather-trimmed interior features unique accent stitching in green on the dashboard, door panels, center console and seats.

“The new Bullitt will be every bit as cool and charismatic as the original ’68 Mustang,” said Corey Holter, Ford car group marketing manager. “Since its introduction earlier this year, Ford dealers have been fielding calls from customers wanting to know when they can order this unique piece of automotive history.”

Mustang Bullitt will go on sale this summer for $46,595 plus a $900 destination and delivery charge.

BULLITT and all related characters and elements© & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
*Horsepower and torque ratings achieved with 93-octane fuel.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...03/29/summer-blockbuster-mustang-bullitt.html

P8K body code...500A pep code...

Only engine and trans showing is 990 - 5.0 and 44X - 6-spd

Colors showing:

B5 - Dark Highland
G1 - Shadow Black
L6 - Kona Blue Met

Interior showing:
KG - Leather-trimmed Ebony w/Green
SG - Recaro Leather Ebony w/Green
5X - Leather seats midnight blue

Options showing:

21C - full veh cover
67D - bullitt elec pk
96B - magne-ride damp
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Has someone actually been able to place an order?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
correction...it will accept the order...wont accept kona blue and manual is your only option right now
My salesperson keyed in the codes for DHG and standard leather ebony with green for the 500A equipment code and was able to at least save it. No pricing. I guess we will see what unfolds from here.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I just texted my dealer to see if he could key this in too. Did yours go through Tony? We should get a DORA if so right?

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He said it saved. I did not get a DORA. He also had not set the priority number to something other than 99. He was going to "talk to his boss".

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
He said it saved. I did not get a DORA. He also had not set the priority number to something other than 99. He was going to "talk to his boss".
He should take care of you with at least a priority code 10 (highest a dealer can put through). Maybe they're unable to do that until Ford can actually accept the order.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe that's why he did that. He basically was entering the number to get something in the system. And I definitely was expecting a 10!

Did your dealership respond yet?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I believe that's why he did that. He basically was entering the number to get something in the system. And I definitely was expecting a 10!

Did your dealership respond yet?
They can see it in the system and saved my configuration. He said it's giving him a "job 1 error". He also said the Electronics Package is actually labeled the Elite Package according to his configurator. So I guess I'm good? I'm just glad they were able to save the configurator. Hopefully it'll automatically get submitted once Ford opens the order banks? :shrug:

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Does anyone have a good salesperson I can contact at Lebanon? I know they're a big mustang dealer. I just got off with the phone with a local dealer and they said they were only allocated 1 and it was taken already. They also said that there would only be 500 of them made, which we know isn't true and I want to deal with someone who has their facts straight.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sort of an anticlimactic ordering day! Regarding allocations, it is my opinion that isn't even known yet, especially given the way this has gone today.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Does anyone have a good salesperson I can contact at Lebanon? I know they're a big mustang dealer. I just got off with the phone with a local dealer and they said they were only allocated 1 and it was taken already. They also said that there would only be 500 of them made, which we know isn't true and I want to deal with someone who has their facts straight.
I’m working with Chandler at Lebanon Ford and he’s been great. They don’t know their allocation yet either though and right now are adding people to a waitlist until they know how many they’ll get. I was the first to reach out to them though so they know they’ll at least be able to put mine through.

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Thanks Matt. Just sent him an email through dealer rater.

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
I am not sure how this special edition Mustang allocation works with the Ford Dealers and Ford. But one would think if a dealer has say 10+ people interested in buying a Bullitt from them, Ford and the dealer would figure out a way to accommodate those orders.
Sponsored