Vehicle Showcase
Love the euro taillights :headbang:

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Surprising how dark it the green looks on an overcast day (or is that blazing English sunshine?? ;)).

Paul, I don't suppose you were able to find out the export specs??

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Surprising how dark it the green looks on an overcast day (or is that blazing English sunshine?? ;)).

Paul, I don't suppose you were able to find out the export specs??

Haha....the sun did come out in the afternoon (so much so my legs are a little red today :eek: )

Unfortunately, no details at all on the car. It was all on its own with no one providing info..........strange, as the dealer that was showing it had their main stand elsewhere at the show, with an '18 Orange Fury GT and a '16 with lots of Steeda goodies.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
[MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION]

Do you know if we get the gauge pack in the UK? The official release to the dealership says we do and it's itemised as a feature but the accompanying dashboard photo shows not :shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

Do you know if we get the gauge pack in the UK? The official release to the dealership says we do and it's itemised as a feature but the accompanying dashboard photo shows not :shrug:

I don't know for sure but, if I was a betting man, I say..............no, sorry. We've never had the gauge pack before (although Ford have never given a good explanation for why not though) so I'd be amazed if we get it now. The car on display (OK, it was a LHD but Euro-spec) didn't have them. I suspect the official release is incorrect :(

tdi140

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019

I think not:(

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Seems most UK owners would rather have the US red tails......guess we want what we can't have :D
That's funny I think most US owners would like to have the euro taillights :lol:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I got face to face with it yesterday. Hugely impressed! :love: Absolutely adore the dark highland green, really is stunning. Love the wheels. Gotta say, it's a lot more impressive in the metal. All the styling cues are brilliant. Not sure on the Bullitt badges personally - a bit too "novelty" for my taste, i'd prefer it to mimic a normal GT, but I know that goes with the special edition.

If I was in the market (and could stretch to ÂŁ47k) I really do think I would go for it! Even though I'm not particularly a huge Bullitt fan (that's what would hold me back). For anyone looking for a Mustang, and is a Bullitt fan, it's an absolute no brainier IMO.
IMG_5510.JPG
IMG_5336.jpg
IMG_5338.jpg
IMG_5339.jpg
IMG_5340.jpg
Sponsored