Sponsored

Dealer doublecross

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Another reason to wait for the MY19.... order now with PP2....Magnaride, all the bells n whistles. This car is available to order guys!! You don’t need to put your name on a list!!! :cheers::cheers:

My Black Magic and $32G’s will drive one off the lot!....full load !! That’s a lot of chunk change!! No thanx!!
Yeah we get it, you don't like the Bullitt. Are you done yet?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Don’t get me wrong....I love the new Bullitt and have the cash to buy it.... I just don’t really see the deep desire/obsession others have to pay ADMs then lose it in a year or two!! It’s all about choices..... and no, not a dick....just have thoughts and opinions like the others. What’s the resale value of the GT350 and GT350R’s now?? Or the Limited Edition Anniversary 2015’s ?? Again, all about choices . :cheers:

There’s a dealer ordered Bullit ordered by my local dealer theat he would love me to buy!! I passed! Main reason being I still love my car!

Ask the dudes if they are done slammin’ the dealerships for auctioning off a vin and not selling it to the original op.... I’m sure they are not done by a long shot.

Sponsored

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
Australia is getting 750 '19 Bullitts, and we buy more Mustangs than anyone other than the US. Canucks should be happy with that allocation.

I can't get my head around the fact that a Californian can't get a Bullitt after being first in the queue. That's just plain wrong.
From the numbers I have seen I think they are still more overall Mustang sold per year in Canada than Australia even if it is pretty close. Sales are greater during certain months in Australia do!. Winter sales numbers are low in Canada. The Mustang is the highest selling sport car in Canada since like the 80's.
I see multiples Mustang every day (except in winter) but few Camaro

750 is fair number for both countries since sales are similar!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You can check out the Steve McQueen Edition here - www.steedavehicles.com

Let me know I can help assist - we'll be working with dealers & we can locate a McQueen Edition if you are interested.

Best Regards,

TJ

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
From the numbers I have seen I think they are still more overall Mustang sold per year in Canada than Australia even if it is pretty close.....
Nope. You guys are solidly in the bronze medal position. Just stand on the lowest step of the podium and be happy that the Poms haven't bumped you off yet :).

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Nope. You guys are solidly in the bronze medal position. Just stand on the lowest step of the podium and be happy that the Poms haven't bumped you off yet :).
9165 Mustangs sold in Australia in 2017 against 8348 in Canada. The Australian total was a staggering 47.6 increase over 2016. Both Australia and Canada may soon be passed by China where 7125 Mustangs were sold in 2017. 13,100 were sold in Europe, with the most (5742) going to Germany.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Yeah, 2016 was the first year for Mustang in Australia. We've just stopped local Ford production, and the Mustang was parachuted in to fill the V8 void.

Goddamn Chinese....:).

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I'd go to the auction and place the winning bid, and then never pay them...write a check for a deposit and then place a check hold on it so they can't cash it..fuck with them for a while before going radio silent.
That or show them the original deal and pay that.
Sponsored