Sponsored

Bullit in Lincoln, NE

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
I put this on another thread, but I guess it belongs here.

My son is participating in the Formula SAE competition in Lincoln, NE this weekend. They have a Bullitt Mustang there (I think with Roush). Cloudy day, so pics aren't great. It's a UK spec, right hand drive.

Resized952018062195152946958922.jpg

Resized952018062195153004954804.jpg

Resized952018062195153013954377 (1).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
I have a order for a UK car and the spec sheet stated Gauge pack included. Dealer confirmed as well. I can only see a third air vent. I will be annoyed if we again do not get the two gauges.

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
I have a order for a UK car and the spec sheet stated Gauge pack included. Dealer confirmed as well. I can only see a third air vent. I will be annoyed if we again do not get the two gauges.
Hmm, you would assume the gauges should be there, since they say that the Bullitt option includes the Perf Pack?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt

I been given the same information as you :shrug:

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Hmm, you would assume the gauges should be there, since they say that the Bullitt option includes the Perf Pack?
The mustang GT with performance pack doesn't get gauges over here probably something to do with the cost of making the RHD dashboard moulding specially.... :shrug:

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Very nice.

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
On the official spec sheet for UK Bullitt is states Gauge pack as standard. Knowing Ford this is incorrect but here’s hoping. The cost of reproducing a panel for rhd can’t be that much now they know there is strong demand in rhd markets globally Maybe this will be available on all 19’s

Last edited:

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Could be Australian export model or similar and not a UK car. Dealer seemed pretty adamant that the UK car has gauge pack - will have to wait and see.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK configurator now live and the Bullitt interior does not show any gauge pack, so that'll be a no then.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 supercharged gt in magnetic
Hi
Yes I took a screenshot :) But it's not in the accompanying image like already has been said....:shrug:[/QUOTE

Hi the car is a Australian export car they don’t have the gauges the uk ones do I believe the uk car is the closest to the US ones out of all the country’s when the model was released in 2016 the uk got the worst spec where other countries could order Recaro seats but fords have made this up with the highest spec bullitt of them all the only option is MagneRide ford use pictures from different countries and prototype cars so long as it’s in the broacher and in the spec on price list which it is we will get it the Australian model doesn’t even get Bo audio system

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 supercharged gt in magnetic
There's a photo on Simply Mustangs UK Facebook of a UK spec car arriving at Liverpool, it doesn't have the gauges.
Hi there is no uk mustangs in the uk yet that was probably a prototype the uk has not taken delivery of any yet due to there run on the line not being started yet due to shortage of the white cue ball gear knob they are going to run all 140 in one go

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi there is no uk mustangs in the uk yet that was probably a prototype the uk has not taken delivery of any yet due to there run on the line not being started yet due to shortage of the white cue ball gear knob they are going to run all 140 in one go
Where does that information come from? Official source or are you guessing? The UK car exists as there are a few photos of it arriving at Liverpool, it doesn't have the gauges. Why would a prototype not have them and the finished car will? Makes no sense whatsoever for Ford to go to the cost of only tooling the line for the UK RHD cars and not the other RHD countries. The UK cars will not have them, the same as the Austrailian cars.
Sponsored